thuram in the blue... (1 Viewer)

p0rcupine_tree

love the art in yourself
Feb 27, 2005
well i was just thinking...when thuram left the national side(france) i think he concentrated on juve side...and he was about 8/10 last year...i just have this fear in me...going back to the national side wont affect on his performance? i mean take the fatigue, and take the fact that there will be more risk to get injured, especially that this years pre-season is so perfect that all we need is a capello getting injured like falling off the stairs on his way home and losing his consiousness or forgetting who he really is...anyway seems it go out of topic a bit...but what i mean is IM AGAINST HIS MOVE TO THE NATIONAL SIDE ALONG WITH ZIDANE!!!
give me ur thoughts guys...what do u think???

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Wonderful news :groan:

Guess wich France defender limped off the game against Ivory coast??

Yes, Thuram!!!

This better not be a serious injury!!!! :fero:

I knew this was a bad idea!!!!

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

They are getting injured.
:D

About the subject, like I said in another thread, I believe that Moggi or Capello should have a serous meeting with the guys in charge of the physical aspect of the team...

If 8 players of your team get injured in less than 2 weeks, theres something wrong with the physicals of the team.

Jul 28, 2002
my opinion on lilian going back.....he is 33, he has a vital roel for his club that could easily come under threat if he under performs.

He has had his heyday for le bleu, imho he should walk away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)