Three Wishes (1 Viewer)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
1) to be buffon's gf(but him to love me very much!!)
2)to have a perfect body without training
3)to be too smart!!

that's what i'd like...:down:

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
liliana ... you are smart and you never need to be too much of something ... and you have a very nice body ... why all the girls have to complain about this :D ?
so start thinking to other wishes ;)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
Where I live we depend a lot on the weather.
In the winter it is hard to find anything to do unless we have Ice or snow. Two years ago we didn't have ice a single day and only snow for a few days. That was a really crappy winter. It was only "slask".
Now it is so damn hot that I can't stand it. Even the water is too warm. If I could just cool down the temperature a few degrees I would be very grateful.
When I am sailing the winds are pretty important.

Haven't decided that third one yet.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
1. 55 gazillion Lego blocks
2. A dog that has the ability to make wooden ships
3. Some water from the pacific for my toilet, I'll take the sea-weed as well.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
To build freakin' big portrait of my toe.

Later on I'll carve an even bigger one out of guy named Motsi. It will be my master piece.

When both are done, I'll tell the dog to build a wooden ship, then I sail to the moon and sell hotdogs to fat donkeys with ears the size of Texas.
Their hearing is really good, so be carefull what you say about donkeys, cuz they'll come down and steal your door-knobs and sell them to mexican travelers looking for the missing piece of the huge sombrero that was stolen from the ancient camel named Bob with a silent w before the o... well I better put it where it belongs then... there... Bwob

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ahhrrgh you posted first!!! Damm Kaliman!!.

ok

1- A House in Turin.
2-A VIP for life in Delle Alpi
3- A Cable Tv with 60 Soccer Channels, in that way ill not miss a single game in the world.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++

Later on I'll carve an even bigger one out of guy named Motsi. It will be my master piece.

When both are done, I'll tell the dog to build a wooden ship, then I sail to the moon and sell hotdogs to fat donkeys with ears the size of Texas.
Their hearing is really good, so be carefull what you say about donkeys, cuz they'll come down and steal your door-knobs and sell them to mexican travelers looking for the missing piece of the huge sombrero that was stolen from the ancient camel named Bob with a silent w before the o... well I better put it where it belongs then... there... Bwob
:LOL::howler:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Hey Kaliman,,you remember , when more or less a month ago, we were totally Bored late night, and suddenly we discovered a thread called "Hey Alex Wassssup".??

Hehe, in that thread all began!

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
Hey Kaliman,,you remember , when more or less a month ago, we were totally Bored late night, and suddenly we discovered a thread called "Hey Alex Wassssup".??

Hehe, in that thread all began!
Yeah we went a bit nuts in that thread.
Off all the threads around that is the most interesting to read through! Good job Arturo! :thumb:

If Deej really leaves us, the two of us gotta work extra hard at keeping the forum wacky. May god be with us! :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
1. To be a professional footballer, preferably the star player and captain of Juventus.
2. For my mother's cancer to go away and never come back.
3. Money.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Yeah we went a bit nuts in that thread.
Off all the threads around that is the most interesting to read through! Good job Arturo! :thumb:

If Deej really leaves us, the two of us gotta work extra hard at keeping the forum wacky. May god be with us! :D
Jajaj yeah,,,that thread must be buried somewhere....lets see...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)