Those diving, cheating footballers (2 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Erik said:
Meh, that's work. Dutch people have the admirable (?) characteristic of being overly friendly when it comes to assuring success on the work front. Especially when they work in sectors where they have to sell something.
Fine with me, this assures me having a nice month of work. I am not selling nor buying anythin by the way, as I mentioned once before, we are here to make things look nicer.

Byrone said:
But thats because you are nice,so they are just returning the favour.;)
You are adorable.

Dominic said:
Well you used it as an opposite to 'funny bunch' and 'wonderful place'.

When is one a typical 'Northener' by the way?
You ARE the typical 'Northener' :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Byrone said:
So Erik do alot of uninformed tourists walk around in Holland thinking that ppl are like goldmember in the Austin Powers GM movie?:D
LOL not that I recall

Dominic said:
Well you used it as an opposite to 'funny bunch' and 'wonderful place'.

When is one a typical 'Northener' by the way?
Oh that's not entirely what I meant. In my experience, Northeners are more closed up, individual, cold. Southerners are more welcoming. That's only in general society of course: once you actually really get to know people (either from North or South), they'll both be friendly and warm.

Which brings me to Jeeks' situation: the people he met are probably taking an effort to get to know him, moving past all stereotypes.

I just meant to say that society in the North is more distant and individual on the surface.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Erik said:
Oh that's not entirely what I meant. In my experience, Northeners are more closed up, individual, cold.

I just meant to say that society in the North is more distant and individual on the surface.
I can't deny it, to be honest :D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)