Thomas & Uber Cup (1 Viewer)

Aug 1, 2003
anyone follows this tournament?

Wong Choong Hann put Malaysia in disgrace against Kuncoro. With all due respect to Indonesian fans, Kuncoro is talented yes but should've been easy to beat.... Choong Hann only needed to play cross court all the way and the victory would've been ours

Same with Roslin, all bad performances, so fukkin irritated, we never win the big things nowadays. the last glory was when we beat China in China... that was the best. we never won against indonesia nowadays :mad: :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
We're out, Denmark has a great improvement on their performance recently. Anyways, at least Sony Kuncoro has beaten Peter Gade :D
So, the Thomas cup final is gonna be Denmark v China!
China is very powerful but who knows...:undecide:

I think Malaysia is really powerful, Sally ;) I'm really impressed with Wong Choong Hann's performance tho, such cool guy huh :D:thumb:

OP
sallyinzaghi
Aug 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    He's an idiot I tell you. I'm so mad at him for his performance against Kuncoro.

Poor Peter Gade, I love him :D China is indeed powerful, so is their doubles :shocked:

Feb, why doesn't Indonesia play the doubles of Chandra Wijaya-Sigit Budiarto anymore? They're my favs

The Uber cup final is between china and korea, too bad denmark didn't make it. Camilla Martin would've swept it if this wasn't a group tournament

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    He's an idiot I tell you. I'm so mad at him for his performance against Kuncoro.
    Ow, why you said that, even Taufik Hidayat never won against him!
    This man is really tough, the way he play... with his left handed, Hann is a good player.;)
    Well, It's really surprise that Kuncoro could beat him :D

Poor Peter Gade, I love him :D China is indeed powerful, so is their doubles :shocked:
    I like him too.He didn't play well against Kuncoro, maybe he was nervous with the atmosphere in the stadium :D
    But hope he can do well tonight againsts China. :)

Feb, why doesn't Indonesia play the doubles of Chandra Wijaya-Sigit Budiarto anymore? They're my favs
    Yep, that's a good question, I dunno what's happen with our management, they said it was just about the tactic and regenerations or whatever...but they've made a mistake for not bringing them on the tournament.:(

The Uber cup final is between china and korea, too bad denmark didn't make it. Camilla Martin would've swept it if this wasn't a group tournament
    Yeah, you're right, It was tough in semifinal (Denmark v Korea), but may the best team win, right? Anyway, Camilla is really well experienced player...she and her ex bf Peter Gade were the dannish key players.

But well, you can't beat China nowadays :down:

OP
    sallyinzaghi
    Aug 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    OMG she broke up with Peter Gade? Are you serious? :extatic:

Hey, Msia beat China at their homeground in the previous thomas cup I think :D

Choong Hann is a good player, he could've done better against Kuncoro. He was sort of lifeless in that match and I guess he picked out the wrong tactics.. he wanted to make drop shots but all he needed was to play cross court and the victory would be his

I love Wijaya-Budiarto partnership, they're my favourite

I heard before Taufik went against the Chinese player before playing against Msia he punched a guy who knocked his car :scared:

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    OMG she broke up with Peter Gade? Are you serious? :extatic:
    That's what I've heard :D, Peter Gade has a new gf, whose name is Camilla too :eek:

Hey, Msia beat China at their homeground in the previous thomas cup I think :D
    Yea, your team were really strong at that moment.:)
    But we got the title at last :D
    But things different now... :down:

Choong Hann is a good player, he could've done better against Kuncoro. He was sort of lifeless in that match and I guess he picked out the wrong tactics.. he wanted to make drop shots but all he needed was to play cross court and the victory would be his
    I know! He played so cool too! That's what impressed me.;)
    But Kuncoro has made a better performance tho.

I've heard they've met 6 times before that match.
    3 wins for Hann and 3 wins for Kuncoro, but Kuncoro made it 4-3 after that match :cool:

I love Wijaya-Budiarto partnership, they're my favourite
    :touched:

I heard before Taufik went against the Chinese player before playing against Msia he punched a guy who knocked his car :scared:
    Yea, dunno what's wrong with him! He always have a problem with our management too!

OP
    sallyinzaghi
    Aug 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    Badminton Fli, this is one of the biggest events in badminton. Only 3 countries have won it, China, Indonesia and Malaysia.

Feb, Denmark put one hell of a fight against China yesterday, especially the first set of the first doubles, did you see? China won anyways :D They're hard to beat aren't they

OP
    sallyinzaghi
    Aug 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13
    it's a sport, don't be a dumbass.

sorry, very patriotic when it comes to badminton. one of the few things that malaysians are good at :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Don't forget top spinning :D

My Malay friend used to always talk about how Malaysia caned every country in top spinning :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)