This world... (1 Viewer)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
So, that was kinda philo one ;)

I think there are two ways of thinking:

1. A case of wrong-place-at-wrong-time
2. Whatever you do, you can't avoid your fate, no matter how much you try.

Too late for more ;)

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by vitoria ] ++

Great one, but I'm crazy about this one:

"You may say Im a dreamer
but Im not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will live as one"

:)
never heard of it.

;)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++
:eek: That's not the first time I hear something bad about München! I'm certainly not coming there now!
Munich's not a bad place, it actually quite nice, but if you want to stay safe, avoid the bars and clubs at night.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by laresca ] ++
Whoa there! Stuff like this happens everywhere- its usually a case of wrong-place-at-wrong-time. Even NYC nowadays is much quieter crime-wise compared to 20 years ago.
Unfortunately stuff like this does happen, but Tyler (my firend), wasn't in the wrong place at the wrong time, he was targeted for this crime because he is black.

Jul 12, 2002
:undecide: Very nice that! :D

I'll stick to Köln if you don't mind... ;)
Hey, I would take Barcelona, Andorra le Villa, or Amsterdam over Munich, but it's all good.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Unfortunately stuff like this does happen, but Tyler (my firend), wasn't in the wrong place at the wrong time, he was targeted for this crime because he is black.
:eek: That's the most pathetic thing I can think of!!!!!

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
Hey, I would take Barcelona, Andorra le Villa, or Amsterdam over Munich, but it's all good.
We've got a Europe-die-hard here, people! :D ;)

Ever been in Gent (Belgium)? If not - you should go there! If you like Andorra and Amsterdam you will most likely like Gent as well!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
It seems that most "trouble " that I see happen has to do, one way or the other with drugs. Even innocent people can get caught up in the crossfire

Jul 12, 2002
We've got a Europe-die-hard here, people! :D ;)

Ever been in Gent (Belgium)? If not - you should go there! If you like Andorra and Amsterdam you will most likely like Gent as well!
I've never been to Gent, next time I'm in Belgium, I'll be sure to stop by. As for being a Europe die-hard, I plead guilty, there's no better place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)