This world... (1 Viewer)

THEGNU

Aug 10, 2002
I've gotten another proof that this world is rotten, doomed, damned and f-u-c-k-e-d... Here it is;

A friend of mine was beaten badly and then she escaped from the hospital. At home she cut her self (don't know for how many times) and then she called me.

The guy that beat her up was her ex boyfriend.
He was drunk, though that's not an excuse for doing
such a thing.

And that leaves me, in the middle of everything, insomniac and uncertain what to do. I know that I'm going to support her more then ever before, but still, it doesn't feel like I'm able to do enough for her.

This is just what I wanted to say.

Yours truly, Hjorten aka THEGNU.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
Don't talk about this world in where I am.......

I am probably on the verge of being Kidnapped........

I mean, there have been so many kidnappings with lately. Just the other day, once of the richest guys in the country, he lives like 30 secs driving from me was kidnapped. He's back alive now yeah, but a good bit of deniero was passed........

Now just about a week ago, a couple in their 60's were kidnapped and then shot.........

Now two days ago, my mothers good friends had to leave right away for Canada cause they were tipped that they were targeted for kidnapping........

now i am pretty sure they after me..........
sounds pretty bad.
Are you from Colombia, K10?

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++
Got another theory for y'all:

Life is what happens to you while you're making other plans.

Just try to get the best out of it!
Great one, but I'm crazy about this one:

"You may say Im a dreamer
but Im not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will live as one"

:)

Jul 12, 2002
K10, I suggest that you get to know two friends of mine, their names are Smith and Wesson. ;)

As for bad stuff, I have a pretty bad one. One of my best childhood friends and my sisters fiance was stabbed coming out of a bar in Munich. His heart stopped ten times, and he barely survived. He spent three months in intensive care, and is only now getting back to a normal life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)