This one is for Nedved's father... (2 Viewers)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
So come to Italy ;) If it may be not impossible at 100% a summer "commercial" match in Lebanon in Syria I have to say... yes :D

Try to write here your letter:
Pavel Nedved c/o Juventus Corso Galileo Ferraris 32, 10128 Torino, Italy

Never say never... maybe he will read it ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
man i love nedved more everyday.he is true profesional.works hard for the team.he score goals and even admits that he is not playing good. cuz he isn't doing really great
forza nedved
:touched: agree with you :)

Forza Pavel!!!!

And get well soon Pavel's dad!!!

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
I read that everything went well.
nedved said that his wife jas told him that his father, after the surgery, has asked how the match went. Pavel said "this means that he's fine"..

Does anybody know what kind of surgery it was?

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
Bridge next for Nedved?
Chelsea are being linked with a swoop for Juventus star Pavel Nedved. The Czech ace, tied to Juve until 2005, is said to be wanted by Sven Goran Eriksson – who is tipped to become the next Blues boss. The Swede Coached Nedved at Lazio, along with Juan Veron.

--------football Italia----------------

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++
nedved said that his wife jas told him that his father, after the surgery, has asked how the match went. Pavel said "this means that he's fine"..
nice to hear that:angel:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++
hehe that's kinda cute

Aug 1, 2003
i had the pleasure of seeing juve live (not meet them) for a malaysian who's broke thats quite something.. tee hee

i hope nedved's dad gets well soon, alex's father is dead already right? such a pity!

have any of u seen nedved's child? i saw one of them and i dunno if its the son or daughter, but hey, he/she was blonde!!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++

i hope nedved's dad gets well soon, alex's father is dead already right? such a pity!
... I'm sure u didn't mean this, but u make it sound like no big deal :rolleyes:

have any of u seen nedved's child? i saw one of them and i dunno if its the son or daughter, but hey, he/she was blonde!!
That was his daughter, she's adorable:

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JUVESUPPORTER ] ++
Bridge next for Nedved?
Chelsea are being linked with a swoop for Juventus star Pavel Nedved. The Czech ace, tied to Juve until 2005, is said to be wanted by Sven Goran Eriksson – who is tipped to become the next Blues boss. The Swede Coached Nedved at Lazio, along with Juan Veron.

--------football Italia----------------
]

I don't mind If they will give us Damian Duff in return :greedy:

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Aragorn ] ++
]I don't mind If they will give us Damian Duff in return :greedy:
I'd rather get Eidur Gudjohnson, but either would be a good pick-up, IMO.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Yeah no worries, I know it was just a passing comment ;)

Hehe, future star eh? We can only hope so :lick:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)