This one is for Nedved's father... (1 Viewer)

Tacca03

May 24, 2003
Here are some words by Nedved after the Olympiakos game, found on Calcio Italia:

However, the Czech international did have a special dedication to make.

“I dedicate the goal to my father. He underwent surgery today and I hope that everything went well.”

And here are some words fro the Juventus tifosi:

Get well soon old boy!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Tacca03

Tacca03

May 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    Tina,

I've just finished watching the game for the second time, and Tacchinardi didn't play badly either!!

forza,

Tacca03

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    man i love nedved more everyday.he is true profesional.works hard for the team.he score goals and even admits that he is not playing good. cuz he isn't doing really great
    forza nedved

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Humility is one of the most respectable virtues :touched:

He sounds like a good son...I can just imagine young Pavel running around... I hope he had flowing golden locks back then too :D

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    Somebody knows which kind of surgery did Neddy's dad undergo and especially if everything went fine?

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    i wonder how could he play and his father in that situation:frown: man this guy is unbelivable i wish if i could thank him and wish the best for his father.guys do u know how can we thank him?send him mail etc..

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    Talking to him is impossible... can you imagine if his phone number wuould be avaliable someweare, what a mess 4 him? The only thing you can do is going to Turin and try to approch him before or after the trainings.
    But well never say never... more than one users of the forums had the luck to met him during some Juve friendly matchs abroad. Maybe one day it will be your time. If you want to send him a letter send it to Juventus... IMO players recive to many so they will never read them... but... this the only suggestion I can give to you...

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    Well maybe yes is difficolt that Juve will go to Armenia cause there are no teams in the CL from there...
    But if you will ever be in Turin or in one city weare Juve is playing a match and go to the players this is not so impossible!

Check out here:
    http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3303
    One of us realized his dream!:)

Anycase why not to try to send a letter to Juventus... never say never... maybe he really read them all ;)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    juve going to armenia is areally joke man :LOL: and even if they go. am not there.i live in lebanon so is there still a chance?:D
    btw i sent an e-mail to the offcial site i hope he gets.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    Lebanon? Mmm yep no chance if not 4 some "commercial friendly" like the tours they are doing usually in summer... but maybe one day you will get to chance to go to Italy... in life never say never...

Maybe one letter get more chance to end in Pavel hands than one email, but try both ;)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    maybe going to italiy?maybe?i WILL go to italy for SHIZZLE ;).btw even if juve comes to lebanon iam sure they will come in summer,but i will be in syria :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)