This Old Picture Of Juve (7 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

loads of us can do that. you just spend too much time here and was lucky that gray wasnt around at the time.

Btw, do you see whats wrong with this post? :wth:

++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
That was too easy. Since Zlatan got all of them, no need to reply. I always liked Zoran Mirkovic.

Mirković, Kovačević, Bachini and Oliseh werent exactly first team players, so I'm thinking maybe this was a Coppa Italia match, maybe even Intertoto if it's the right season. What do you think?

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Btw, do you see whats wrong with this post? :wth:
true that, my bad.

Mirković, Kovačević, Bachini and Oliseh werent exactly first team players, so I'm thinking maybe this was a Coppa Italia match, maybe even Intertoto if it's the right season. What do you think?
must be. sony was sponsor for uefa cup that year. it was d+ for the league iirc.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
August 4, 1999 - Intertoto Cup

Juventus vs. Rostselmash (Russia) at Cesena, Italia.

Juve won 5-1. Del Piero came on in the 55', making his first appearance since tearing up his knee on November 8, 1998.

Sep 28, 2002
pad :cool:

whats the source? i always wondered if there's any site where i can find stats from every at least juve match: starters, scorers, booked players, referees etc. would be nice

too bad i'm too lazy to look for one...

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Jonathan Bachini is very good, very versatile midfielder. He could not break into the first XI at Juve but I don't think it was a mistake to bring him in from Udinese. He has been excellent in his two+ seasons in Brescia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)