Things you can't stand in... (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
snoop said:
so you mean he got what he wanted? and the trial will never happen? and all the trial was dependent on Pierre?

btw, who will take Pierre's palce?
He didn't get what he wanted yet, it was an attempt. Nothing has stopped the trial yet, the whole world is supporting the government and if the government stands, the trial will take place in Nasralla's and Bashar's face. No, the trial was not dependant on Pierre, but killing Pierre is a reason to make the government fail, they are seven ministers less now.

In normal conditions, a re-election for one position will take place. I hope Tayyar won't take it. But the elections will take place later.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
snoop said:
when did nasrallah said that? and did he say that UN is all about Justice, that would be interesting..
On the Lebanese Independence day, when Syria took their troops out of Lebanon.

and yeah, he plays his own dirty games too like every other politician does, like I said before, I look at all of these politicians the same way, screw them all :smoke:
I guess they all used to play their dirty games in the Lebanese civil war. I doubt any of 8march playing their dirty games. They accused Hariri the same before just to pressure on him and not let him continue what he had on mind.

The fact is that It's HezzebAllah who are dealing with Syria, and they admit that. While on the other hand they are accusing 14th of march when they have no evidence of them taking orders from the state.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yeah, sorry... :)

I closed the oink.me.uk invite thread because people just piled on to take it off topic and then the personal insults started coming out.

Though you also have to admit the last couple of pages of this thread are not entirely on topic with the original post either...

Zieg heil!

Mar 6, 2005
swag said:

I closed the oink.me.uk invite thread because people just piled on to take it off topic and then the personal insults started coming out.

Though you also have to admit the last couple of pages of this thread are not entirely on topic with the original post either...

Zieg heil!
Sorry to be a Grammar Nazi (hehe) but it's "Sieg Heil" :) :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

swag said:

Zieg heil!
the nazi comment was aimed @ jeeks, not you. :D

it wasn't that much off topic.. i'd appreciate it if you opened it again, at first i thought jeeks was just following up on lou's joke.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
vlatko said:
the nazi comment was aimed @ jeeks, not you. :D
Damn. I need to work harder on my image, I know. :D

it wasn't that much off topic.. i'd appreciate it if you opened it again, at first i thought jeeks was just following up on lou's joke.
Let me do that... hopefully others won't notice (yeah, right)...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
I hate to say it, but I agree.
Actually, you do agree to all that I said about the subject and I do agree to all you said and we both know that. So Forza Lebanon, the real one!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)