Thiago f...... Motta? (1 Viewer)

monma

Apr 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
Hmm,Im not satisfied with his level of skill....he is brazilian but he is industrious midfielder,no creativity,no vision....he is just running trough the field with no sense and hopes to pounce some.....and he was mainly a substitute whole season,he had a 100% chance against Real and he shoted the hands of Casillas!!! my god.....but boy wasnt even upset a little bit......which clearly shows the lack of will and fighting spirit.
How many matches with Motta did you see last season?

Just asking... Because I don't think that are so much...

Rochemback got injured in Portugal and he still has 2 years of loan in Sporting, then cannot be transfered...

Won't be an exchange, only will be money... ;)

Saluton, Monma

Buy on AliExpress.com

polaris

Aug 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Tell them to bugger off and give us Puyol
Puyol is never going to leave Barca. And now he has been named captain to further cement his place there.

Motta is a good player but Im not sure what use he is to Juve....

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Trez for Davids or Trez for Puyol or Trez for Saviola would be reasonable for both sides.
Trez for Davids???
Davids is still ours...!
we can renew his contract maybe Capello will convince him to stay I remember Capello wanted him when he was in charge of Roma maybe he will want him here too and he will convince the Juve board and Davids to reach an agreement

I wouldn`t mind seeing a Trez+money for Ronaldinho

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
I dont like him either, but I got the feeling, he will be way better player than most people thinks. Ha could turn out to be a class dm, he is fast, agressive, and very-very tough. Maybe kinda Montero of the midfield.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
Motta isnt that bad, and he can be versalite, but i still dont see the point, since we have Maresca, Kapo, Tacchinardi, Appiah, Nedved, Jankulovski (?), Emerson (?).

Jul 28, 2002
Jank kicks the poo outa motta, jank can play left back, left wing and Am...which makes him a very versatile player, but Motta...motta...what can he do??

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
I know, but just because Jank is better doesnt make Motta suck. Anyway there is no point to have Motta since we already has a lot of good midfielders.

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
I know, but just because Jank is better doesnt make Motta suck. Anyway there is no point to have Motta since we already has a lot of good midfielders.
The same old quality quantity problem. Lots of midfielders, some of them are even can be called good, but we need a world class dm-cm no doubt about it. Sure Motta isnt world class (yet).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)