Thiago f...... Motta? (1 Viewer)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
They claim that Juve are willing to lower the 23m € sum onley if T.Motta is included in the deal
is this trez's deal? motta? i dont like him, and i dont dislike him either. the only player i want from barca is ronaldinho ;)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
I like Motta, he has real potential. And he's more of a centre midfielder now, not a left winger. Still don't know if we really need him though.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I wonder if Motta could be molded into a left wing back. That could be very useful.

But I still would take the full amount of cash though.

monma

Apr 11, 2004
Motta doesn't move from Barcelona...

This season was not good for him, but he is one of the best midfielders of Europe... Who saw him the last season will know what I'm talking about...

There are always rumors about him leaving to Serie A, but are not true because Rijkaard trust in him really well...

The year that he "explote" you will want him, now is normal that you don't him, is young and is going for a bad moment with recuperations...

You will see... ;)

Saluton, Monma

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
milan want motta too in exchange for ambrosini..

btw, IIRC rochemback was supposed to come to juve in exchange for trez..

what happened?

OP
BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    Hmm,Im not satisfied with his level of skill....he is brazilian but he is industrious midfielder,no creativity,no vision....he is just running trough the field with no sense and hopes to pounce some.....and he was mainly a substitute whole season,he had a 100% chance against Real and he shoted the hands of Casillas!!! my god.....but boy wasnt even upset a little bit......which clearly shows the lack of will and fighting spirit.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    well I will agree a Trez-Ronaldinho swap and I wouldn`t mind Juve even adding some cash to deliver Barcelona with it

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
    overrated player .. not bad though but saying that he is one of the biggest emerging players iin europe is non sense ,, plus he has a temper problems he was sent off regularly last season beside we have the same player in juve ( blasi)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)