There's something about Miriam (Sky One, UK) (1 Viewer)

Sep 14, 2003
I don't know if any one else in the UK has seen this programme. It's a reality TV show about 6 guys competing for 1 girl, the winner gets a cruise with the girl and £10,000, sounds straight forward- but there's a twist. What is this 'something' about Miriam? Well it's the fact that she is in fact a he!!!!!

Check out the link to learn more and see if you tell!

http://www.skyone.co.uk/programmes/mainprogram.asp?id=21&title=miriam

One of the contestants, Tom, lives in the same town as me and it's rumoured that he and the other 5 were paid £125,000 after they threatened to sue the producers.

Buy on AliExpress.com

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
I posted 'her' picture on the "Dream Girl" thread, and got mixed reactions. :D Some people missed the warning that 'she' wasn't a she at all at all. :howler:

It's pretty sick as shows go - I heard that the guys in question got £100,000 each to let it be shown. The price of a man's dignity these days. :rolleyes:

OP
Holdon
Sep 14, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    There's something very wrong about watching these straight guys chase him/her, but I can't help it!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Oh shit.... the prr guys are fightng for the love of a "girl" with *****!!

what da fok is this???

OP
    Holdon
    Sep 14, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13
    No, he/she is still a man, or a pre-op transexual. He/she was examined by a doctor who confirmed he/she had a peenis and testicles.

He/she has had breast enlargement and takes female hormones. That Tom guy who lives in the same town as me was in the local paper the other day, they were taking the piss out of him big style and printed his address.

Aug 1, 2003
    Did you know that a guy could actually breastfeed a baby? If you have slightly more female hormones and if you really needed to breastfeed it badly

this show seems interesting.. who won and how did they react?

OP
    Holdon
    Sep 14, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++

this show seems interesting.. who won and how did they react?
    We don't know who won yet, it's only been a couple of episodes so far. When they were told after filming finished, they were all pissed off (to put it mildly) and threatened to sue the producers.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
    When they were told after filming finished, they were all pissed off (to put it mildly) and threatened to sue the producers.
    Sure, but money solves, and creates, all of life's little problems.

OP
    Holdon
    Sep 14, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17
    ++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

Sure, but money solves, and creates, all of life's little problems.
    They sued to stop the show being aired on TV. Until they were offerd £100,000+ each to change their minds.....

OP
    Holdon
    Sep 14, 2003
  • Thread Starter #19
    Banned by who?

It was delayed by about 6 months in the Uk for the legal reasons brought against by the contestants.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)