"There isnt any money"..is it true? (7 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I think this j1897thing is bullshit, or creative calculating. As far as I know, on the balance of the budget of the past year we are in the negative by 30something million euro's.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Il bilancio 2005/2006 della Juve si è chiuso con una perdita di 36,5 milioni di euro. Lo indica il progetto approvato dal cda bianconero. La relazione trimestrale approvata l'11 agosto era stata negativa per 21,6 milioni. A creare la differenza è stato un fondo rischi da 12,6 milioni e motivi di fiscalità.

For 2005/2006 Juve made a deficit of 36.5 million euros. At 11th August it was in deficit of 21.6 million euros.

marcusa

Dec 21, 2005
Check out what Buffon said on the Juve site:

The word 'sacrifice’ has been widely attached to the decisions of Buffon and his team mates to stay on in Turin, but the goalkeeper is aware it works both ways round. “Juventus have made their own sacrifices, players don’t get paid in antique china and people need to realise that”.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Dominic said:
I think this j1897thing is bullshit, or creative calculating. As far as I know, on the balance of the budget of the past year we are in the negative by 30something million euro's.
Don't forget that 'balance' doesn't really exist for companies on the stock market. And even then, Barcelona is between 400-500 million in debt...

Jul 23, 2006
Badass Devil said:
when u think about it, are there really any profitable football clubs anyways?
nope not really, madrid wastes soo much money. man utd have a huge debt.
the only club im not sure of is ac milan

Geof

May 14, 2004
money or not, the society promised 150,000 Euros if we're promoted directly to serie A.

If we promote via the playoffs, it'll be half of that sum.

May 27, 2006
juventus710 said:
nope not really, madrid wastes soo much money. man utd have a huge debt.
the only club im not sure of is ac milan
Well when u had a prime minister as president of your club, somehow that debt gets lighter (not that im saying Berlsuconi used tax money and money from the government of italy to financially help a really indebt milan, cuz u know they r clean: only -8 say so..) and your team still gets to be in UCL, so no, milans situation is the best of the top football teams

Jul 23, 2006
mephiztopheles said:
Well when u had a prime minister as president of your club, somehow that debt gets lighter (not that im saying Berlsuconi used tax money and money from the government of italy to financially help a really indebt milan, cuz u know they r clean: only -8 say so..) and your team still gets to be in UCL, so no, milans situation is the best of the top football teams
lol true

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Omair said:
money or no money ... JUVE IS JUVE ...
EXACTLY...money is important to the agents and - to some degree - the players as well of course...but there is such a glorious history and prestige as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)