Then End Of Rotation System and No Gurantee PLace DP (2 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
hm, i think we could combine the rotation system with this one. On form players get to start, and the less-on-form players could come in for substitution during the last minutes. Its their job to make an impact to show Lippi what they're capable of :)

I think what Lippi is doing now is really brilliant.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
aressandro10

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
  • Thread Starter #22
    If u mean rotating pLayers during a match by doing subtitutions than i think its absolutely a must.... it would be a totaly distructive if we dont do that as the starting players everyweek will be tired in the long run and in the case of injury or suspension, the we left with rusted cover coz they dont play enough games...;)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    I dont really think you can see if a player is on form by just playing the last minutes of a match... :undecide: but if Lippi combines both then its a great idea, Juventus are a very fortunate team that the bench can be starters anytime for their qualities, so now anyone could take anyone's place

eringi

Jul 15, 2002
    there is nothing brilliant with what Lippi is doing, it is just common sense and i don't know why it took him long to do it, anyway i guess we needed lose those big games for him to come to his senses

Aug 1, 2003
    I don't entirely blame him for that eringi, I mean, what he's doing previously- rotating- that wasn't exactly so bad was it. But yes, this IS common sense and you're probably right :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)