The YouTube/Video Junk Thread (8 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
:agree:

@Osman

- - - Updated - - -

That feminazi Host in her 90's Lesbian jeans pissing me off already.
:sergio:

Thankfully this delusional idiocy is far from the norm here...

Tho I come to notice the hen word a bit more in publications past years. But only heard it used in person few times, both times used casually, but recall in town hall meeting some woman trying to argue why we saying "him or her" when addressing this debate, acting all bothered/hurt wasnt saying it in gender neautral term, she was quickly shot down with basic dose of reality, "BECAUSE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A MALE OR FEMALE" some of the moderators shouted :lol: after she tried to derail the important discussion with that irrelevant pettiness.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
But it starts with a poles/Poles joke doesn't it? And there are Polish jokes anywhere in Western Europes, just with every immigrant group :D

Not to mention that there are plenty of Islam jokes as well everywhere, jokes about black people too in countries where there is a sizable black population.

Wanted to rewrite my comment though, noticed my wording wasn't quite right :D

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
But it starts with a poles/Poles joke doesn't it? And there are Polish jokes anywhere in Western Europes, just with every immigrant group :D

Not to mention that there are plenty of Islam jokes as well everywhere, jokes about black people too in countries where there is a sizable black population.

Wanted to rewrite my comment though, noticed my wording wasn't quite right :D
It's only about Poland.
But we're neighbours. Guess it's bigger here. You don't see many Islam jokes here. Only from a political perspective.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)