The Wrestling thread (5 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
And I STILL miss the Von Erich's to this day.

The Von Erich's vs. the Freebirds is one of the greatest long standing rivalries I had ever seen.

May 23, 2013
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

RIP VINCE. Cant believe Jon Moxley showed up at the end looks like a fucking G.

Never would've thought we'd get another wrestling war :touched:

Better PPV than WWE has put on in years, my only complaint is the undercard guys look pretty lame/unimpressive.

But that darn Main event scene Moxley, Jericho, Cody, Page, Omega. Its fantastic :green:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
And I STILL miss the Von Erich's to this day.

The Von Erich's vs. the Freebirds is one of the greatest long standing rivalries I had ever seen.
The Lapsed Fan podcast just completed their series on the WCCW promotion. From the early days of the territory in the 50s, to the start of the glory days of the early 80s, the deaths of most of the Von Erich boys and the inevitable collapse of the promotion.

Each podcast is like 4-5 hours long, but fuck, the attention to detail and the research they put in is incredible. WCCW influenced so much of modern wrestling, from production values, camera angles, replays, music, vignettes etc.

Highly recommended listening to anyone who is a fan of pre WWF wrestling history. The territory days are so fascinating to me.

Anyway, to sum it all up, Fritz was a disgusting pig of a man. He truly was responsible for the downfall of his family. I'm glad history hasn't been kind to him and more and more people are aware of this fact.

Last edited:
May 23, 2013
What is AEW and it is a realistic competitor for WWE?
New company started by Tony Khan who's father owns Fulham and the Jaguars along with Cody Rhodes etc. They are going to have their own weekly show on TNT and had their first PPV yesterday, this was their second show with both shows drawing 10k+ crowds and selling out within an hour.
I'd say this is the first time since WCW that we have a real competition on our hands.

Jon Moxley's (Dean Ambrose) debut

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The Lapsed Fan podcast just completed their series on the WCCW promotion. From the early days of the territory in the 50s, to the start of the glory days of the early 80s, the deaths of most of the Von Erich boys and the inevitable collapse of the promotion.

Each podcast is like 4-5 hours long, but fuck, the attention to detail and the research they put in is incredible. WCCW influenced so much of modern wrestling, from production values, camera angles, replays, music, vignettes etc.

Highly recommended listening to anyone who is a fan of pre WWF wrestling history. The territory days are so fascinating to me.

Anyway, to sum it all up, Fritz was a disgusting pig of a man. He truly was responsible for the downfall of his family. I'm glad history hasn't been kind to him and more and more people are aware of this fact.

He was an awful human being. I feel so bad for Kevin having to try to defend his father, when he probably knows deep down inside that his father was responsible for 3 of his brothers dying. You could even say that he was responsible for David dying, knowing that he wasn't feeling well and making him go to Japan.

- - - Updated - - -

Do whatever it takes AEW, but get CM Punk NOW. I would absolutely love to see it.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
7/10 ppv womens matches were bad nowhere near wwe or even tna women. Tag matches were good except the Angelico one which was a 5/10. The one cheese part with the lights out and that weird guy with his minions was a 2/10
Rhodes match great and Omega / Jericho was meh till Moxley

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
New company started by Tony Khan who's father owns Fulham and the Jaguars along with Cody Rhodes etc. They are going to have their own weekly show on TNT and had their first PPV yesterday, this was their second show with both shows drawing 10k+ crowds and selling out within an hour.
I'd say this is the first time since WCW that we have a real competition on our hands.

Jon Moxley's (Dean Ambrose) debut
They have quite a roster I see.. Dean Ambrose Chris Jericho - Two charismatic individuals...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)