The Wrestling thread (2 Viewers)

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
im kind of excited even tho, i'll probably miss 50% of the whole show. people are still saying wrestling ain't the same, bla bla bla it's still wrestlemania so BRING IT.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Highlights:

Kofi winning the title
Thuganomics Cena return
Seth beating Brock

That main event lmao. Terrible. Shitty finish. Never have the women main event again. The dead crowd didn’t help either.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Highlights:

Kofi winning the title
Thuganomics Cena return
Seth beating Brock

That main event lmao. Terrible. Shitty finish. Never have the women main event again. The dead crowd didn’t help either.
Wwe needs to remove the PG this is the nail in the coffin. NXT is so much better mostly because of triple H but it's also easier to fill one hour. When you have 5 hours of tv and a monthly ppv it's too much for PG. They need to cut the ppv to 6 at least and make raw actually RAW and SmackDown a little more pg13 at least

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Prediction:
izUqW0T.png
shows up tomorrow.
CubQa.png
shows up at All-In 2 in Chicago.

iTvCVEf.png
I hope so. I hope AEW is successful and is a viable alternative for wrestling fans. The WWE is putrid to watch these days, would love to see McMahon taking huge Ls agaib, just like in the early days of the Monday Night Wars.

AEW just needs to give the fans what they want, nor have shitty scripted promos, no PG, more blood, edgy storylines and they are already a better alternative.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I think people here are forgetting just how incredible Punk's mic work is. Arguably one of the greatest on the mic of all time. And he is a workhorse in the ring as well.

CM punk potentially going to AEW would be mind boggling.

Hell, he's still one of the most popular wrestlers out there, and he hasn't been in a match in 6 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)