The Wrestling thread (12 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Even though they were getting demolished in the ratings war at the time, 1997 WWF (from around May/June onwards) was absolutely compelling and awesome TV.

Speaking of the Hart Foundation, that 10 man tag at the Saddledome in Calgary :tuttosport: What a match

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Bret’s the last one standing :sad:

How about Davey Boy Smith’s Zubazz/fanny pack combo :lol: I loved the 90s.

If you start looking at the photo from left to right, you say to yourself that this is one badass photo.

And then you get to Davey Boy :lol:

It's like they had to drag him out of line at the liquor store for this photo shoot :howler:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I always thought WWE missed a huge opportunity with John Cena vs Undertaker at Wrestlemania, back when Cena was in his prime and the streak was still a thing.

It could have been one of the most anticipated matches of all time, but they blew it.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I wanted Taker vs Sting like 15 years ago and it never happened.
We used to have HBK vs Taker, Hogan vs The Rock that didn't even main event WM.
Now this Sunday we get 3 women ending a 7h show.
I look forward more to who AEW will sign next. #Punk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I wanted Taker vs Sting like 15 years ago and it never happened.
We used to have HBK vs Taker, Hogan vs The Rock that didn't even main event WM.
Now this Sunday we get 3 women ending a 7h show.
I look forward more to who AEW will sign next. #Punk
Maybe i'll tune in.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I always thought WWE missed a huge opportunity with John Cena vs Undertaker at Wrestlemania, back when Cena was in his prime and the streak was still a thing.

It could have been one of the most anticipated matches of all time, but they blew it.
I felt very bad when undertaker got retired by the hands of Roman I would have been more happy if he got retired by the hands of cena.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)