The Wrestling thread (8 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
about AEW, they should do everything to get CM Punk. Sure he got destroyed in MMA but still.
I see Omega go to the WWE and later back with his friends.
It'd be great for both parties. Omega gets his matches vs AJ, Bryan, Nak and then AEW ''steal'' the great Kenny from the bad WWE.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
about AEW, they should do everything to get CM Punk. Sure he got destroyed in MMA but still.
It'd be great for both parties. Omega gets his matches vs AJ, Bryan, Nak and then AEW ''steal'' the great Kenny from the bad WWE.
Omega had a terrible time in the early days of wwe training, he's a weeb, I think he will stay in Japan and maybe do some AEW stuff

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Omega had a terrible time in the early days of wwe training, he's a weeb, I think he will stay in Japan and maybe do some AEW stuff
but he'll want to show up on UPUPDOWNDOWN so expect him to be #30 at the next Royal Rumble in Truth's spot.

:snoop:

May 23, 2013
You must respect what they do. Especially by marketing themselves.
That is true bro.
Just wish these guys could atleast try to seem legit lol.
Kayfabe :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

Unless the WWE tries to purposefully kill Omega's hype (which we've seen b4), Omega be an even bigger star once the time comes around to jump ship.
In the mean time, CM Punk + Goldberg would help in reaching the "mainstream" audience.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
no more stars!

- - - Updated - - -

Dean Ambrose leaving WWE............
There isn’t any more stars. The WWE is just a big-budget indy promotion these days. All they do is sign these bland, charisma-less, character-less, spot-monkey geeks and have them wrestle each other constantly on every single show to the point of absolute boredom. No more proper storylines or drama either, just bland, PG, “hurr durr, I’m a better wrestler than you” repetitive garbage week in, week out.

WCW going bust and being bought out by Vince back in 2001 was the worst thing that ever happened to wrestling. It’s been in a continual state of decline since then, in terms of ratings and mainstream relevance. It’s only followed by kids and pimply, basement-dwelling, anime loving, neckbeard smarks these days.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I haven’t watched RAW since 2012, but every year I still feel an irresistible obligation to watch both the Royal Rumble and WrestleMania no matter what. WWE’s brand is still reasonably strong even if their product has been shit for over a decade.

May 23, 2013
There isn’t any more stars. The WWE is just a big-budget indy promotion these days. All they do is sign these bland, charisma-less, character-less, spot-monkey geeks and have them wrestle each other constantly on every single show to the point of absolute boredom. No more proper storylines or drama either, just bland, PG, “hurr durr, I’m a better wrestler than you” repetitive garbage week in, week out.

WCW going bust and being bought out by Vince back in 2001 was the worst thing that ever happened to wrestling. It’s been in a continual state of decline since then, in terms of ratings and mainstream relevance. It’s only followed by kids and pimply, basement-dwelling, anime loving, neckbeard smarks these days.
Spot on. I was listening to Vince Russo on the Stone Cold podcast a few weeks back and he hit it right on the head. He said rather than gearing the show towards the casual audience like in the AE, the show is aimed at the Smarks who will be watching the show regardless. And that is whats killing the product imo.

Compare the crowd from any RAW of the 90s or even up til the PG era to today, crowd today is no different than what you'd expect at a bronie convention.

- - - Updated - - -

I haven’t watched RAW since 2012, but every year I still feel an irresistible obligation to watch both the Royal Rumble and WrestleMania no matter what. WWE’s brand is still reasonably strong even if their product has been shit for over a decade.
This has to do with being the only game in town and their expansion into Asia IMO. WWE is pretty big in South Asia I think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)