The Wrestling thread (15 Viewers)

OP
Xperd

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
  • Thread Starter #27
    @Xperd - I can tell you a Indy vanilla midget fan :p so you're a Sami Zayn and Finn Balor mark, right?
    Hate Zayn tbh. No particular love for indy wrestlers as such , just find a few of them interesting. Liked Finn Balor at NXT.

As for being a mark, I'd say I'm a big AJ mark.

- - - Updated - - -

The two most pathetic juiced up self centered ego maniacs in wrestling who refused to put anyone over.

Fuck them both

- - - Updated - - -

Need to fuck the PG era off. Need more tits, ass and swearing. Man I miss the Attitude era days, the days when EVERYONE watched wrestling and it had mainstream acceptance.
    They never will change the product back to the old times again. Their main target audience is women and children and it's what's bringing them money right now.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Hate Zayn tbh. No particular love for indy wrestlers as such , just find a few of them interesting. Liked Finn Balor at NXT.

As for being a mark, I'd say I'm a big AJ mark.

- - - Updated - - -

The two most pathetic juiced up self centered ego maniacs in wrestling who refused to put anyone over.

Fuck them both

- - - Updated - - -

They never will change the product back to the old times again. Their main target audience is women and children and it's what's bringing them money right now.
    Yeah Chris Benoit going apeshit and murdering his family coupled with Linda McMahons political ambitions put an end to the more edgier and violent product we all knew and loved being shelved forever. A damn shame too.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Another thing that would be great but will never happen is an "off season" for the wrestlers. Prevents them from burnout and allows them to recover from injuries and General wear and tear of travelling for close to 300 days a year. But good luck to that, Vince and co would never allow or sign off on it.

OP
    Xperd

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
  • Thread Starter #30
    Another thing that would be great but will never happen is an "off season" for the wrestlers. Prevents them from burnout and allows them to recover from injuries and General wear and tear of travelling for close to 300 days a year. But good luck to that, Vince and co would never allow or sign off on it.
    I remember during Christmas/New year time when I was young, they used to not air a week's episode of Raw or Smackdown.

Not sure if wrestlers were getting off days during that period though. But yeah, they desperately need it. Atleast about 10 days to 2 weeks off to help them recover and spend some time with their family etc

Wonder if Benoit would still be alive today if there indeed was an off-season. That murder has done a lot of good things than bad for the current generation of wrestlers imo.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
    Dec 23, 2012
    jesus fucking Christ, out of all people to put on at 30 they decide Reigns, then he eliminates taker, ill give them credit, they actually made me happy that Randall Orton won because of sheer hatred of the alternative.
    Anyway Cena v Aj was fantastic, I was hoping for a Jericho win at the rumble though.

OP
    Xperd

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
  • Thread Starter #35
    Overall pretty underwhelming Rumble match. Nothing hugely interesting and entertaining except perhaps that staredown between Goldberg and Taker. And also we know now that Brock is gonna squash Goldberg at Mania.

Reigns at #30 though :sergio: :inter: So annoyed when I saw that.

Don't mind Orton winning it. Seems Bray gonna win the title from Cena at the Chamber then because no way they're gonna plan another Orton-Cena feud. That would be barfworthy.

OP
    Xperd

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
  • Thread Starter #37
    Seth called out Triple H on NXT takeover :ratcafe:

Must be pretty disappointing for him. Not even part of the Rumble match and involved in a storyline that's hardly going anywhere.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    Seth called out Triple H on NXT takeover :ratcafe:

Must be pretty disappointing for him. Not even part of the Rumble match and involved in a storyline that's hardly going anywhere.
    Yeah it's incredible how WWE absolutely ruined his face turn and instead are still trying to make Reigns work.

- - - Updated - - -

also, not having Kane in the Rumble :sergio:

seriously this was almost as bad as 2015

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)