The worst player of the season (1 Viewer)

Who is our worst player of the season?

• Molinaro

• Nocerino

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #164
    I kinda liked his influence in extending the contracts of Del Piero, Buffon, Nedved, Trezeguet and Camoranesi. Signing Sissoko and Iaquinta is not too shabby either.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
    The positive, if we can call it a positive thing, is that with him we look like we have 12 players on the filed, not 11.
    Ranieri and his assistants have big confidence in Molinaro and it's imo because of his enormous work rate. He's always, but really always, involved in attack and in defense. He runs more than the others and he allows our team to have all the defenders at the back when we're defending and 1 player more on the left side when we attack.

The problem here is that 2 of the 12 players are bad players :)

With such work rate, a player who can pass and cross well will be a world class full back. I guess Ranieri expected Molinaro to improve his crossing and passing in time. He didn't do that and now a choice will have to be made. We'll have to either replace him or give him one more season to improve.

This is true, however Molinaro was involved in our attacks all the time and he had to face opposition all the time.

This is not true.
    It may be true for the opening matches but not for 3/4 of the season. He participated a lot in our defensive play and he was good most of the time. Our best defender in some matches.

Cronios, there must be smthg this guy is doing right.
    We can question Ranieri's decissions but i'd expect a man of his experience in football to find a solution for Molinaro if the guy is as bad as this forum makes him look.
    Ranieri changed all the things that didn't work. He replaced off-form Del Piero with Iaquinta, he replaced Almiron and Tiago who didn't play well, he replaced Nocerino with Sissoko, he replaced the awfull Criscito with Legrotagllie.
    The only one he never touched was Molinaro. Why ?
    He could have bought a LB in winter mercato and later he could have replaced him with Grygera.
    Why didn't the man who changed everything that wasn't working replace Molinaro ?

All very true. For anyone not believing or not understanding please read Alen's post again

For me, without any doubt worse players were Chriscito, Almiron, and Tiago.

I can not believe that 4 great passes makes Tiago better player than Molinaro or Nocerino..Simply not true..Tiago was a big flop, but for Andy, Dule, Cronios and few like them is difficult to understand..For them its CR's fault "not knowing how to use player".
    But, you know, i am so happy that some of you had to eat your words about Momo..
    And some of us who contradicting you right now, had faith in Momo, as we knew, what he can do...

When I said that EPL is stronger than Italian league, and mention top 4 UK teams most of guys mentioned here were laughing..
    I just cant believe that you are so stubborn sometimes, or just ..

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    I kinda liked his influence in extending the contracts of Del Piero, Buffon, Nedved, Trezeguet and Camoranesi. Signing Sissoko and Iaquinta is not too shabby either.
    Secco is responsible for contract extension (offer) too?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    you sure? I thought he was only responsible for transferring players, I mean transfer bids (between clubs, and not club vs player deals), as for the contracts, I thought it's either Blanc or Gigli who would offer the contracts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)