The worst/best/funniest/wierdest/most embarassing moment in your life (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
the worst for me: when a teacher from school called me and told me i was expelled for a day, and my mom, dad and me had to go the next day to a meeting. it was so hard to tell my mom, and that day i had to pick up at the airport one of my best friends that i hadnt seen in a year, and then go to his house. i couldnt stop crying, i was scared lol

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #22
    horrible, fabi :D
    i can't tell you people how many terrible days like that i had, especially with my mother :fero:
    anyway, fabi, what for were you expelled :p ?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    i was expelled because they caught me cheating in a test, and then i changed clothes in the classroom (i go to an all girls school, plus no one saw me!)

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24
    @bahraini, you know, i fall asleep in the middle of my romanian class after the CL final this year, after haven't sleep for 40 hours
    and the teacher had to call me twice before i could wake up :D

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #25
    fabi !!!
    for that our teachers would just ... i dunno
    my class-mates (girls) are always exchanging clothes in the classroom and many are cheating to tests (even i did that for some reasons ... in geography e.g. :D ), but there were just bad marks and not expells :scared:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    well in the meeting they were like hope this gives you a lesson to not cheat again and i was like uh huh whatever, in the next test i was cheating because ive gotten so used to cheating its not funny anymore

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #29
    :LOL:
    fabi :p
    esa no se hace
    just kidding
    i only cheat in those tests than don't concern my future university and where the teachers are too fool not to discover :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    well yes, i have only one year (YAY) to go to college, and at college i wont/cant cheat because if they catch me cheating they'll give me the lowest grade, and those tests are always worth like 60% of the total grade of the semester in a subject

bahraini

May 20, 2003
    sleeping is no problem for me
    :D
    i used to sleep everyday

but that time , and they way i woke up
    that was really bad for me
    :D:D
    i miss sleeping at school

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #32
    i see
    i finished the 11th grade too and i have one more year and i'll go to university :D
    but there i'll study foreign languages (if i enter) and not art and at least i'll like what i'll study :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    i want to study fashion design but my parents say that they want me to do like engenieering first. i really dont mind that so im gonna study system engenieering

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #34
    :yuck:
    what do you people have with that ???
    arturo is studying engineering too :D
    fashion design sounds great
    i did that too for some years

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    well engenieering is pretty popular here and i guess in the rest of latin america too. here i can study engenieering and then do a master in business and administration and i could work almost everywhere

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #36
    horrible :D
    i guess i like only to learn foreign languages, to read and to draw
    i hate maths and physics and all that is related with them, even if i have my both parents engineers :)

AnnA

May 14, 2003
    The best ever - vacation in Slovenia, ANY travel with my wood wind band!!!! :heart: :heart:
    Embarassing - When I was little, I was always swimming nude, and one person took a photo, and my photo was in a prospect of island Lošinj...... :embarass:
    When I was dreaming that I have sex with one guy and I yelled in dream, and my mom heard me and antered in my room asking my what happens to me! :eek: :embarass:
    The worst ever - When my mom mas in hospital because of cancer, when my grandfather died because of cancer... There are many very bad moments!!! :down:

Patricia

Mar 22, 2003
    BEST MOMENT: That's hard, I guess It was one crazy week I spended in Margarita with my bf and his family, all day surfing, al night outside!! It was great!

EMBARRASING: That's even harder, I could tell you some, Once I was surfing and I lost my table and went down, and I spend at least a minute without breathing and then a friend pushed me out, and after that I was so afraid I couldn't surf ian like a month and all my friends laught at me:down: The other one was the one that happend to me when I was 13 with a guy and then My mom starting screaming!! She grounded me!! And he was there!! :(

WORST: I guess it was when my parents got divorced, and when I got really sick and I couldn't get put of bed:frown:

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #39
    @ana : :LOL: for the thing about your picture
    :down: i'm sorry cuz your family has so many health problems, you know my grandfather died from the same illness ...
    @patricia : your paremts got divorced too?
    i know the feeling

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)