The worlds biggest little band: The white stripes! (1 Viewer)

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vicky ] ++
here is what i found:
their real names - John Anthony Gillis ( Detroit, Michigan, USA ) and Megan Martha White ( Detroit, Michigan, USA )

"The Whites, variously assumed to be husband and ex-wife or brother and sister, but both denied, formed their new band in 1997. Judging from their facial looks it initially seemed likely the duo were brother and sister, but the matter was confused by Jack White stating that the couple were once married and the posting of a marriage license and divorce certificate on the Internet. "
weird people, audioslave do their music better :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #22
    Audioslave are good no doubt, but they have a modern rock style, while the white stripes are this sort of... really odd rock! But still cool. Audioslave and the white stripes are not compariable.

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
    audioslave has a few nice songs and the rest i can't even listen to
    same with the white stripes

both bands are good, but they don't even come close to sublime or nirvana or metallica

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
    Audioslave are good no doubt, but they have a modern rock style, while the white stripes are this sort of... really odd rock! But still cool. Audioslave and the white stripes are not compariable.
    Agreed. Audioslave has much better song like "Show me how to live" or "Like A Stone" which is way better than the mysterious White Stripes

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    "The Whites, variously assumed to be husband and ex-wife or brother and sister, but both denied, formed their new band in 1997. Judging from their facial looks it initially seemed likely the duo were brother and sister, but the matter was confused by Jack White stating that the couple were once married and the posting of a marriage license and divorce certificate on the Internet. "
    I think I heard MTV calling them brother and sister.

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #29
    I think they are dirvoced...

but who cares, the music is great. Did you guys all know Jack white devoloped the beat for seven nation amry one time when he was warming up for a concert, and just playing around on the guitar?

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
    i didn't know that
    very cool

but what i don't get is how can two divorced people see each other so much and actually come to an understanding ....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)