the words of the sentence of the judge... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 13, 2004
Agricola è stato condannato a 1 anno e 10 mesi di reclusione recita testualmente: "... aver sottoposto i giocatori a metodi doping proibiti e in particolare la somministrazione di specialità medicinali atte a stimolare l'eritropoiesi quali l'eritropoietina umana ricombinata a pratiche di tipo trasfusionali, ricorrendone il divieto", il tutto "dal luglio 1994 all'ottobre 1998".

Doctor Agricola is guilty for 1 year and 10 months, because :" he has practiced with the players prohibited doping methods and in particular the subministration of medicine specialities good for stimulate the human eritropoietina mixed with some transfusional practices", for all the period, "since 1994 to 1998".

Buy on AliExpress.com

GRK

Guitar God
Oct 19, 2004
++ [ originally posted by zemanlandia.com ] ++
Agricola è stato condannato a 1 anno e 10 mesi di reclusione recita testualmente: "... aver sottoposto i giocatori a metodi doping proibiti e in particolare la somministrazione di specialità medicinali atte a stimolare l'eritropoiesi quali l'eritropoietina umana ricombinata a pratiche di tipo trasfusionali, ricorrendone il divieto", il tutto "dal luglio 1994 all'ottobre 1998".

Doctor Agricola is guilty for 1 year and 10 months, because :" he has practiced with the players prohibited doping methods and in particular the subministration of medicine specialities good for stimulate the human eritropoietina mixed with some transfusional practices", for all the period, "since 1994 to 1998".

I'm sorry, but what's this about?

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
We've got a thread on this already, I'm sure with your clearly alterior motives you'd have come across it by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)