The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Would you care to elaborate? David Silva joined Manchester City, the most expensive team in the world. Surely not a step down from Valencia.
Lo-Pan was talking about "quality". If we are of lesser quality/recent success than A.Madrid, City was of a lesser quality and recent success than Valencia too.

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
I watch the Dutch league every week and I don't want Dzudzak in our team. I mean come on, last year we bought Martinez for :tuttosport: 12 million :rolleyes: and now you pay around 10 million for another mediocre winger. Big mistake!
And we let Giovinco go........:bigscarf:, it's really unbelievable.

About Drenthe......:sergio:are we serious for him for the left back position. He said on dutch television he hates that position. He doens't want to play there, even in the national team. So Drenthe as a left back to Juve...forget it (and I'm glad).

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I watch the Dutch league every week and I don't want Dzudzak in our team. I mean come on, last year we bought Martinez for :tuttosport: 12 million :rolleyes: and now you pay around 10 million for another mediocre winger. Big mistake!
And we let Giovinco go........:bigscarf:, it's really unbelievable.

About Drenthe......:sergio:are we serious for him for the left back position. He said on dutch television he hates that position. He doens't want to play there, even in the national team. So Drenthe as a left back to Juve...forget it (and I'm glad).
Dzdzdz is in a different league than Martinez.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
it wasn't his form which saw him dropped from the team it is was his attitude, hercule this season are having horrific financial problems and as a result they were unable to pay the squad wages for a couple of months drenthe thought that the fans and players were galvanised against the management of the club so he chose to go to the media at the point and start moaning that he hadn't been paid that the club was a disaster and that he was going to leave. big mistake i think you can pretty much guessed what happened so that is why he hasn't played first team football this season and why you really wouldn't want to see him at juventus.
So a player doesn't want to play unless he is payed? Big shocker !

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Lo-Pan was talking about "quality". If we are of lesser quality/recent success than A.Madrid, City was of a lesser quality and recent success than Valencia too.
Sorry, but horrible comparison. Shitty are one of the richest club in the world, it was almost a given that they were going to qualify for CL next season.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
it wasn't his form which saw him dropped from the team it is was his attitude, hercule this season are having horrific financial problems and as a result they were unable to pay the squad wages for a couple of months drenthe thought that the fans and players were galvanised against the management of the club so he chose to go to the media at the point and start moaning that he hadn't been paid that the club was a disaster and that he was going to leave. big mistake i think you can pretty much guessed what happened so that is why he hasn't played first team football this season and why you really wouldn't want to see him at juventus.
:lol:
So when your boss isnt pay you and doesnt tells you why you are not being payed, you're just continue to work with everything you got right?
Drenthe had a great first half of the season. Watch some matches before you say anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)