The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Ziegler and Beck are destined for failure at one time or another next season. I wish we would hold those positions in more high esteem and go after some class there.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I think he will sign for Real.

He's too pricy, he will go for 20mln+
See that isn't that pricey for a good player which we need in one of our most desperate positions. That's what I mean about not taking the fullback position seriously enough - as long as we have Aguero up front that's going to make up for deficiencies in our back four apparently.

Hazard+Coentrao = 45 - 50M. That really isn't that much for having potentially the best left flank in the world.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Seriously though, how much money has this club paid in wages, signed or over paid for average piece of shit players?

Way too much.

john charles

May 9, 2011
But they aren't great either.

Same shit different bucket.
I am curious to know who you would consider as acceptable fullback Van der wiel and ansaldi or ivanovic and cissokho?

btw i don't consider the likes of these players to be anything like grosso and zebina etc for me lichstiener is one of the best fullback in serie a and ziegler is miles ahead of what juventus have at the moment.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I get the whole squad depth thing but we should have been buying young talents and using our own to fill those roles. We were just fucking dumb.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I am curious to know who you would consider as acceptable fullback Van der wiel and ansaldi or ivanovic and cissokho?

btw i don't consider the likes of these players to be anything like grosso and zebina etc for me lichstiener is one of the best fullback in serie a and ziegler is miles ahead of what juventus have at the moment.
Haven't seen much of VDW but cissokho is an absolute beast: powerful, fast, smart, good control...something we don't have on either side right now. Ivanovic on the right too I like.

I miss zebina because when he was having a good game he was so important to the team. Unlike motta and grygera when they have a good game it only means they didn't concede a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)