The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Gazzetta & Di Marzio: "Coach option between Mazzarri, Conte and Villas-Boas. Marotta and Paratici doing their best to bring their first option [Villas-Boas]. An assault will take place right after the Europe League final.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Gazzetta & Di Marzio: "Coach option between Mazzarri, Conte and Villas-Boas. Marotta and Paratici doing their best to bring their first option [Villas-Boas]. An assault will take place right after the Europe League final.
Why is it with this board that for every top quality target we go after, there are always 2 mediocre back up options for when our initial attempts fail?

Thats like saying: I really could do with a new car today.. I'll go to the Aston Martin garage to check out the DB9. o no the DB9 isn't available right now, I'll go for the Honda Accord instead...

we've reached an agreement with ziegler.
I hope that we've agreed for him to stay where he is

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

There was a time when the shortlisted coaches would have a plan B incase they didn't get the prestigious Juve job. But now, we're the ones who need a plan B. Pathetic. And Marrotta just seems like he's having to try so hard in every deal. It's not coincidence that in some of his deals he's had to settle for plan b. The guys not good enough to be here.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
It is fairly simple when it comes to people wanting to replace melo it is just purely down to his attitude and indiscipline and if juventus were to get pirlo next season he would only go on to highlight his failings even more, for instance melo tends to be more of a forward thinking players he wants to make runs forward at every opportunity fine if your team is gilberto silva who will sit back and defend the line but suicidal when your team-mate is pirlo who isn't that fast defensively is one of the worst cmf in the world and always being marked by 2 or more players so you need his midfield partner to do the miles like gattuso used to do. As for choosing diarra over melo you know what you get from diarra work rate pace good attitude some skill on the ball always stay in front of the back 4 and is fairly tough as well.

Sometime it is not about having the best player in the world it is about having the best possible player for juventus in the position in which you need them.
In only one game this season has his lack of discipline caused us dismay. That can be forgiven, at least by me, due to his exemplary attitude and consistently fine form for the other 35 games. A club which aspires to greatness, never sells its best players, and in a season of constant faliure, Big Phil has been, other than the PArma game, an absolute rock of tenacity and quality. Selling him, when we have no left back, no right back, no left winger, and the rest of the starting XI, other than Chiellini,Storari and Buffon, lacking his welcome spirit and zeal, would prove beyond all doubt, that we have become a provincial outfit. Proven by...one of our players has a wicked season, so we sell him whilst we can. Grab the $$$$$$, and hope his replacement is as useful.

JuveA88

Oct 5, 2003
Buffon
Isla (15M)- Bonucci - Chielini - Sakho (20M)
Krasic - Vidal (20M) - Melo - Hazard (25M)
Benzema (20M) - Aguero (30M)​

Players In 130M - 30M Players Out = 100 M
Also, overall wages would not increase by more than a few M if we manage to get rid of all our expensive deadweight ala Amauri, Grosso, Aquaman, Iaq, Toni, Grygera, Sali etc.

If we had Moggi, it would be possible..

Realistically:
Same as with Sahin, we will miss out on Vidal, whom I see as the best CM for the future - Bayern are reported interested
Sakho will probably go to Man Shitty, while Hazard most likely is going to Inter, if he decides to come to Italy at all, which I doubt.
Isla will stay in Udinese or move to Milan or Roma.
Benzema will stay in Madrid, and Aguero will stay in Madrid too.

I think Matri is a done deal - same with Aquaman, we will eventually buy him for the likes of 12M. Beck, Ziegler and Bastos will come too.
We will begin next years campaign above expectation, only to repeat this and last years failure come to the witerbreak - ohh, our FBs will once again be our weakest spot - Beck and Ziegler is mediocrity at best.

Buffon
Beck - Bonucci - Chielini - Ziegler
Krasic - Aquaman - Melo -Bastos
Matri - Qtube/ADP​

Deff an upgrade of today, but it won´t give us CL - 4th will be possible

Finally, we need AVB or DD and give them full control of the transferbudget - I don´t trust Marotta.

Anyhow, we all know that we will stick to DN or get Conte, whom in the end, is only a younger and a tat better version than DN - not good enough...

In the end, the recipe to a succesful mercado is to AVOID everything that is Italian - both managers and players - but we all know that aint gonna happen..

PO - (Peace Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)