The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Real Madrid have turned down an offer of 30m euros (£26.4m) from Juventus for French striker Karim Benzema. (La Gazzetta dello Sport)
He dosen't deserve that , he'll be bench player next season .
Give them 20-22 mln E nothing more , or better add 10 mln E on that amount of money and go for Aguero who is 100 times better than Karim .

you do know we've got a bonucci fanboy on this forum? :D

I dont think Bonucci is worse though, bad when it comes to one-on-one's, but reads the game good. He's just too similair to Chiello and too destructive. We needed a different type of central back, not that Sorenson is that kind but still.
It's funny when people want to replace Bonucci with Rolando :disagree: .

Bonucci in bari was awesome , kciked etoo's ass and made some fantastic appearance .

Also this season made some great games everyone knows , he never was flop of the match , all his mistakes was when he tried to cover Motta on the right flank .

He's most prespectiv Italian CB , even Chiellini in his age wasn't better than him , he has great ball control and a lot of class .

Giorgio became my favourite player after Calcoploi , but giorgio doesn't have class wich Bonni has .

I'm sure this CB partnership will be ROCK , they must have good fullbacks .

Beck - Bonucci - Chiellini - Sakho

To spend 15 mln E on CB (Rolando) who isn't upgrade on what he have , it's just stiupid it's 100 times better to spend money on LB (Sakho) who has potenical to be best LB in the world .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Maybe they've agreed with multiple coaches and will make a decision till 23rd? :hustini:

Also we are meetin Manchester United 24th, no? So the youth coach will be in charge? :shifty:

SS24 sure that Delneri is out. No more chances for him.
its just a testimonial though, there will be players like dwight yorke and andy cole playing for Utd i'd imagine, whilst we'll probably put out some sort of team consisting of DP, nedved, montero rather than the current team. Bare in mind man utd have a cl final to prepare a few days later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)