The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
If we really end up getting DD then I'm pretty sure that we're heading towards the right direction because last time DD left was because we he wasn't satisfied with BS signings.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He left last time because he didn't see eye to eye with the brilliant Secco who knows so much about football handing the teamsheet to the fourth official every match.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
It would be difficult to break down, that's for sure. But in keeping the ball and creating ideas for the attack, it would be pretty dull.

If we had someone like Tevez up front along with Krasic, we could roll with it. The team would be similar to Inter's previous system of Cambiasshole, Zanetti and Motta/Stankovic which obviously did well in Serie A.

The key would be having a lethal front three that wouldn't need many chances to score.
Melo ---------****** (Not Luca Toni :D)

---------Pastore---------

Krasic -------- Aguero

---------Matri----------

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I just heard very disturbing news.

Savic (who I mentioned 10 times) seems on his way to Milan :mad: Partizan and Milan have reached some pre-agreement it seems, regarding their football schools, friendly match and this transfer. He's a fantastic young CB and this is just horrible... transfer will be worth 10mln euros.

Sarunas

Jul 24, 2009
I would concentrate on Juventus before becoming depressed for Milan transfers. Anyway, it 90% depends on development as oppose to pure talent and this Savic guy could eventually become just another mediocre defender.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I would concentrate on Juventus before becoming depressed for Milan transfers. Anyway, it 90% depends on development as oppose to pure talent and this Savic guy could eventually become just another mediocre defender.
No way. He will become big, it's written all over him.

I can't see such a huge step backwards and see him fail.

Sarunas

Jul 24, 2009
No way. He will become big, it's written all over him.

I can't see such a huge step backwards and see him fail.
One serious injury, one poor choice regarding his career, one coach who do not trust him or prefer other type of player and here you go. Maybe not mediocre but not a superstar as well. Of course, there is equal or even more chance someone extremely talented could become world class. Just think of Van der Meyde :)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Never heard of him, what kind of CB is he? Can't find much about him except for 1 goal vs BSK.
He has everything needed to be a great player and I think he will become one. For that price, I'd say he's quite cheap eventhough I said he'd leave for that much.

He's one of those who posses a brain, who can lead defense. He's very good at tackles and very powerful in the air. He's very very mature for his age too.

His dad killed himself like one month ago, but he took it well. He's either strong, or he just hated his dad.

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
One serious injury, one poor choice regarding his career, one coach who do not trust him or prefer other type of player and here you go. Maybe not mediocre but not a superstar as well. Of course, there is equal or even more chance someone extremely talented could become world class. Just think of Van der Meyde :)
I think he played 1-2 good seasons in his whole career, but I don't think he was ever considered to have worldclass potential. :D If I think of him I think more overachiever.

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
He has everything needed to be a great player and I think he will become one. For that price, I'd say he's quite cheap eventhough I said he'd leave for that much.

He's one of those who posses a brain, who can lead defense. He's very good at tackles and very powerful in the air. He's very very mature for his age too.

His dad killed himself like one month ago, but he took it well. He's either strong, or he just hated his dad.
Sounds like a young and improved Vidic. :D Were we ever linked with him?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
They are all coming, Mazzari, Deschamps, Conte, Cosmi, Gasperini, Spaletti and Del Neri is staying. We are trying to build a starting 11 made of coaches.

Sarunas

Jul 24, 2009

I don't know if it could be comparable, but there are so many Serbian basketball players, who are said possess the same skill/ability in the early stages of career and theb fail big time later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)