The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarunas

Jul 24, 2009
Merseille is impressive today. Even though they are loosing but pushing Lyon so much in their own stadium should be noted. That is what Juventus is lacking so much, the confidence to attack and push opponents. Go for DD!

Sarunas

Jul 24, 2009
blʘndu;3016963 said:
why do the italian press is speaking about neymar and ganso to milan if there still is the 1 non eu rule? ganso has italian passport?
There are talks the rule will be changed back to 2 non-eu per season. Probably because Milan needs two non-eu and Juve is not linked with both Dzeko and Krasic.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Merseille is impressive today. Even though they are loosing but pushing Lyon so much in their own stadium should be noted. That is what Juventus is lacking so much, the confidence to attack and push opponents. Go for DD!
I've been watching Marseille for a while now and I gotta say that they are only decent tonight. I know it's Lyon, but they can be much more impressive.

Sarunas

Jul 24, 2009
I've been watching Marseille for a while now and I gotta say that they are only decent tonight. I know it's Lyon, but they can be much more impressive.
Maybe, but I was impressed as it's my first French league game in a long time so obviously I did not see them performing better :)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What if our midfield looked like this:

Melo - M'Vila - Marchisio

Would it do well or is it too defence-oriented?
It would be difficult to break down, that's for sure. But in keeping the ball and creating ideas for the attack, it would be pretty dull.

If we had someone like Tevez up front along with Krasic, we could roll with it. The team would be similar to Inter's previous system of Cambiasshole, Zanetti and Motta/Stankovic which obviously did well in Serie A.

The key would be having a lethal front three that wouldn't need many chances to score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)