The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Amauri has turned down several transfer requests and “wants to stay at Juventus,” revealed director general Beppe Marotta.

The situation in Turin is increasingly tense and there were strong reports the Bianconeri wanted to sell their Brazilian during the transfer window.

We received several proposals and passed them on to him, but today he told us that he wants to stay at Juventus,” revealed Marotta.

“When faced with a firm decision like that, we cannot help but accept it.”

The fans, however, are furious at what they see as Amauri holding up their transfer strategy.

During tonight’s 2-1 home defeat to Udinese, the supporters were chanting slogans calling on Amauri to leave Turin.

Transfer deadline day is Monday and Cagliari confirmed Juve’s interest for striker Alessandro Matri.

We are not in a position to make investments, so our only chances are to take players on loan,” added Marotta.

“Matri was perhaps one of the few who could make the transfer, but not on the terms Cagliari are asking for.”

------------------------------------

FUck this shit.
F*CK OFF AMAURI!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:agree:
Indeed, Juve is sucking the fun out of football for me. I am starting to loose my passion.
you know something melo? the only thing i cheered about today was Notts county's goal against man sh*tty in the FA cup, that performance was more Juve like than the crap ive seen recently.

p.s. sorry for my foul use of language and temper, but up till now i think its fair to say i've been very patient and right now im the closest thing the the eruption of mount versuvius itself

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Amauri has turned down several transfer requests and “wants to stay at Juventus,” revealed director general Beppe Marotta.

The situation in Turin is increasingly tense and there were strong reports the Bianconeri wanted to sell their Brazilian during the transfer window.

We received several proposals and passed them on to him, but today he told us that he wants to stay at Juventus,” revealed Marotta.

“When faced with a firm decision like that, we cannot help but accept it.”

The fans, however, are furious at what they see as Amauri holding up their transfer strategy.

During tonight’s 2-1 home defeat to Udinese, the supporters were chanting slogans calling on Amauri to leave Turin.

Transfer deadline day is Monday and Cagliari confirmed Juve’s interest for striker Alessandro Matri.

We are not in a position to make investments, so our only chances are to take players on loan,” added Marotta.

“Matri was perhaps one of the few who could make the transfer, but not on the terms Cagliari are asking for.”

------------------------------------

FUck this shit.
:sergio:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
you know something melo? the only thing i cheered about today was Notts county's goal against man sh*tty in the FA cup, that performance was more Juve like than the crap ive seen recently.

p.s. sorry for my foul use of language and temper, but up till now i think its fair to say i've been very patient and right now im the closest thing the the eruption of mount versuvius itself
Totally understood.

I am dying inside, people have stopped laughing at us, and is feeling sorry for us. Thats even worse ffs.

Seriously concerned for the future, we might be the new Parma.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Totally understood.

I am dying inside, people have stopped laughing at us, and is feeling sorry for us. Thats even worse ffs.

Seriously concerned for the future, we might be the new Parma.
new parma? they thrashed our sorry asses 4-1 the other week, i can only envy the fact they have the likes of candreva, crespo, zaccardo and Giovinco.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Can we buy diego back...
they rejected our loan with option to buy. Seriously losing to udinese is one thing, but the incompetance shown by letting legro go for a mere 1 mill when we should have sealed a deal with cesena over nagamoto is simply the final straw. I've defended marotta up till now, and i realise he isnt entirely to blame, but he has to take responsibility for poor man management, from the sale of Diego, the treatment of sissoko to this, he has once again wasted another opportunity to strengthen in quality as he promised, Toni and barzagli? seriously? im sick of the incompetance, even when the opportunities were slapping us in front of our faces, cassano being the perfect example, we still pass up on it, why are we paying for staff that work against our cause? would bill gates hire someone from apple mac to sabotage the programming of his new opperating system? no! so why are we? FML! F*CK THIS CLUB! and i say this club, cause its definately not called Juventus, i think i shall spend my weekends watching old classic games that i've collected over the years in order to help repair my emotional wounds.

Jul 28, 2002
Signing up average management teams has led to this. We are giving legro away? Why exactly considering the club doctors have clear got their degrees off the net...

No more excuses, sack the lot! As juve sink, merda rise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)