The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (72 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Not to be an a-hole, but who can we get with 10m that would be of good quality?
Yeah, I know. It's just I dont think we need floro fuckes, amauri or sissoko (if he doesnt want to play) at all. Amauri swap with any half decent striker should be done, I just don't believe Floro Flores is an improvement over Amauri and therefor wouldn't want him here. Sissoko, if he plays he can stay. If he refuses to play anymore he can go fast somewhere else, he should be able to think, Marchisio, Aquilani and Melo are ahead of him in the pecking order.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Apparently after Floro we still want another striker, perhaps he is more of a Lanza replacement. Is the guy a winger? Thus the little money paid for him, but we need to sell Sissoko first, if we do IMO we will bring back Marrone.

abcdefg

Jan 2, 2011
What about this deal, does it sound realistic?
Sissoko to Villa 8 mil €
Rakitic to us 3 mil €
Floro Flores 1.5mil€ loan compensation
L.Fabiano to us for 8 mil € + Amauri (or Amauri to Palermo, and we pay more)
Total spend:
12.5mil€ - 8 mil € = 4.5mil€ net spend.

And our attack next year would be: quag,DP,iaq,Toni,Fabiano,X

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Apparently after Floro we still want another striker, perhaps he is more of a Lanza replacement. Is the guy a winger? Thus the little money paid for him, but we need to sell Sissoko first, if we do IMO we will bring back Marrone.
Not really a winger, typical Udinese striker who can go wide and dribble and run at people. He has a decent touch, dribble, good pace and bustle, decent header but isn't a finisher at all. He's the sort of player who'll do something really nice now and again and you think he could be good and then he'll be average the next couple of games.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Not really a winger, typical Udinese striker who can go wide and dribble and run at people. He has a decent touch, dribble, good pace and bustle, decent header but isn't a finisher at all. He's the sort of player who'll do something really nice now and again and you think he could be good and then he'll be average the next couple of games.
Udinese is sending their subs to Juventus, players they dont want hahaha.

Candreva(they co owned him),Motta,Floro Flores... their starts say no to us (Di Natale)

Damn I miss the Moggi days, he could buy players:tup:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Amauri won't be swapping places with Luis Fabiano and there will be no deals between Juventus and Sevilla, claim the agents of both men.

Following on from reports this morning which claimed such a deal was possible, the agents representing the two men have wasted no time in responding to what seem like rumours.

"I don't know anything about a swap and I have not been contacted by Juventus," Jose Fuentes, agent of Fabiano, told Calciomercato.it.

"Sevilla refused an important offer from Corinthians, and I think after his 2013 extension his value is around €12 million."

Amauri's agent Giampiero Pocetta also excluded the move insisting it is all paper talk.

"I think it is just the usual show of force from the papers. I don't think Juventus would make an error and use such an important player as part of a swap deal," said Pocetta.

"Amauri is just thinking about recovering and to put all the negative things behind him."

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Amauri won't be swapping places with Luis Fabiano and there will be no deals between Juventus and Sevilla, claim the agents of both men.

Following on from reports this morning which claimed such a deal was possible, the agents representing the two men have wasted no time in responding to what seem like rumours.

"I don't know anything about a swap and I have not been contacted by Juventus," Jose Fuentes, agent of Fabiano, told Calciomercato.it.

"Sevilla refused an important offer from Corinthians, and I think after his 2013 extension his value is around €12 million."

Amauri's agent Giampiero Pocetta also excluded the move insisting it is all paper talk.

"I think it is just the usual show of force from the papers. I don't think Juventus would make an error and use such an important player as part of a swap deal," said Pocetta.

"Amauri is just thinking about recovering and to put all the negative things behind him."

It's good to see someone thinks Amauri is important....

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
According to 4-4-2.com, the striker Albert Luque (32), become free from Malaga some weeks ago, shown to be interested in Juventus. He would like to join to the Italian team.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
To be honest I know nothing about him, I think he is a CM.
I memorised him very well when he played in Vilnius for Spain national team against Lithuania. I was there in stadium. Then i was really impressed by him, he just raped our defence. But this event was about 7-8 years ago, now i can't imagine how he is playing. And i think he's a winger on the left.

Sarunas

Jul 24, 2009
I memorised him very well when he played in Vilnius for Spain national team against Lithuania. I was there in stadium. Then i was really impressed by him, he just raped our defence. But this event was about 7-8 years ago, now i can't imagine how he is playing. And i think he's a winger on the left.
Having in mind we lost 4-0 to Georgia and 6-1 to Hungary, we defence wasn't really really good :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)