The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I agree as far as Giovinco is concerned. I think he wants to see what he can do by starting week in, week out, playing a full 90 minutes every week, or pretty close to it. Even when he was starring at Empoli, he wasn't playing a full 90 every week, save for a stretch near the end of that campaign. It was half/half between starting and substituting.

I think he will be back.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I agree as far as Giovinco is concerned. I think he wants to see what he can do by starting week in, week out, playing a full 90 minutes every week, or pretty close to it. Even when he was starring at Empoli, he wasn't playing a full 90 every week, save for a stretch near the end of that campaign. It was half/half between starting and substituting.

I think he will be back.
:agree:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Who said he is not? Marotta said he wanted him to get regular playing time in a Serie A club hence why it's just a loan. Also his statements from his agent saying he would welcome a move back to Turin in 12 months. We would of sold him outright if he was not in our plans.

I think he will be.
Parma has the option to buy 50%, so we have to re-buy the other half much more than what we sold...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Who said he is not? Marotta said he wanted him to get regular playing time in a Serie A club hence why it's just a loan. Also his statements from his agent saying he would welcome a move back to Turin in 12 months. We would of sold him outright if he was not in our plans.
I hope he comes back but I just don't think these guys want him in the team. They replace him with Lanzafame who I don't think is any better, so this whole situation just makes no sense.

Hopefully he has performances that we couldn't overlook in taking him back.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

That was more of a statement how poor of a signing Quagliarella is. I don't rate either very high, still I would take Petric over him, but that's probably because I know him better.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I hope... or rather... 'I wish' that someday our leaders realize the importance of having quality defenders at all 4 positions along the back line. This shit is so overdue it's ridiculous.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Man I hope Marotta got an option on Dzeko. If he joins we'll be set for many years to come in the goal scoring department :xfinger:

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008

I think he will be back.
3 coaches have came and gone and not 1 liked to start him. I remember our best results were when, Gio, Diego and Camo played behing the stiker.

Why did he never get a proper chance? There must be more to it.
He already has had an amazing assist in his first game. And if it is because he can't defend well thats rubbish as I can list the following with our midfield:

Sissoko - can't pass
Melo - hot head and average passer
Pepe - can't cross always looks rushed
Marchisio - Inconsistant
Martinez - In and out of games to much

etc, etc, etc.

I don't undertand why he is not here after Diego of all people left!!!!!!!!:cry:

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Man I hope Marotta got an option on Dzeko. If he joins we'll be set for many years to come in the goal scoring department :xfinger:
It would be the only possible saving grace for this move, buddy. Diego for Quagliarella is a disaster, but if Dzeko eventually arrives, we'll see plenty of goals.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
3 coaches have came and gone and not 1 liked to start him. I remember our best results were when, Gio, Diego and Camo played behing the stiker.

Why did he never get a proper chance? There must be more to it.
He already has had an amazing assist in his first game. And if it is because he can't defend well thats rubbish as I can list the following with our midfield:

Sissoko - can't pass
Melo - hot head and average passer
Pepe - can't cross always looks rushed
Marchisio - Inconsistant
Martinez - In and out of games to much

etc, etc, etc.

I don't undertand why he is not here after Diego of all people left!!!!!!!!:cry:
Giovinco could have helped our left wing greatly
Altough he is not the best at defending and sometimes gets bullied he has plenty to offer
He has pace, he can dribble and he can cross which are the most important things for a winger

Pepe can`t dribble or cross and Martinez will take a lot of time to adapt and I`m not quite sure if he is a winger or a forward (I mean what suits him better)

as for what you wrote on our players you are right but have few adjustments

Sissoko - Isn`t the best passer but I think we underate him a bit
Melo - good player when the team plays and when the team suck he gets hot headed and ruin the teams game bestly shown at the WC vs Holland
Pepe - can't cross and dribble shouldn`t be a winger altough I think he could be a good wing back
Marchisio - Inconsistant and a bit overated by our fans and the media
He has great potential theres no doubt about it but he hasn`t fullfilled his potential yet right now he is a good player (not great) BUT with potential to be great
Martinez - In and out of games too much I agree and he will take time to adapt altough I think he is more of a SS than a winger

You forgot Krasic- He is a very good player can dribble and cross but as Iv`e seen him in the past he is also inconsistant
Aquilani- It has been a while from the last time Iv`e seen him play but from what I remember he is one of those player who are good but not great with great potential with everyone thinking he will be WC in a few years but never does. Hope I`m wrong about this
The last to our mid Lanzafame- I actually rate this guy I think he has dribbling skills he has pace and his crosses aren`t bad could prove to be usefull BUT a player like him should be a sub for now and become better with time to even surprise us to develope to a great player

What we need right now is a winger who can dribble and cross (Elia is my preffered choice) and a SS who could be a major part of our play and link our whole play like Diego did pre season maybe Cassano maybe other but we need a good one

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
future keeper
lb
2 central midfielders who fit the 4-4-2 system
lw
support forward
striker

7 starting players....only chiellini, motta, bonucci, krasic stay for me.

giovinco will never return, the club has treated him like merda.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
giovinco has zero duelpower

put someone like maicon against him, and he'll do jack the entire game

what he should do is what del piero did after his injury, train like mad in the gym and get some serious buff on, so you look more like roberto carlos, and got some serious duel power

yeah, he'll be a lil slower, but at least you cant push him over that easely

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
giovinco has zero duelpower

put someone like maicon against him, and he'll do jack the entire game

what he should do is what del piero did after his injury, train like mad in the gym and get some serious buff on, so you look more like roberto carlos, and got some serious duel power

yeah, he'll be a lil slower, but at least you cant push him over that easely
I agree Maicon would own him since he will bully him all match
BUT
We will play 18 other teams who don`t have Maicon and he could be usefull against them

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
qualigy for the cl this year and next year:

Motta-Bonucci-Chiellini-new

Krasic-Melo-Hamsik-Givinco

-----------Gourcuff

---------------Dzeko

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)