The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Even Bendter is better than Amauri but I don't want him here.
I wouldn't go that far, you have to take into account that Arsenal have more creative midfielders & fullbacks that can actually contribute successfully to the attack & provide great crosses.:D

Fabiano would be great but it's pretty much the same issue with Forlan. He'd cost an arm & a leg. If we could do a direct swap with Sevilla for Amauri, i'd say jump in with both feet.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
His age and a possible no to Dzeko worries me, anyway how much would he cost?

And YES he has a Spanish passport.
He just turned 30 this month, so 2-3 useful seasons maybe more. I guess he will come with a reasonable price. He hasn't been playing so much lately at Sevilla and considering his age, so he would cost 12M(?).

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I wouldn't go that far, you have to take into account that Arsenal have more creative midfielders & fullbacks that can actually contribute successfully to the attack & provide great crosses.:D
Well you are right, he almost outruns defenders and scores now, imagine if we had those he would be world class. :D

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
FIFA agent: "Marotta is seeking Cavanda, but Lotito isn't known for discounts"

"He would cost around 10M"

"I don't believe it may happen in January maybe in June"

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Well you are right, he almost outruns defenders and scores now, imagine if we had those he would be world class. :D
He'd score 40 goals there instead of scoring a measly 20 goals here.:D

Luis Fabiano sitting on the bench = trouble.
Same thing with Gilardino, Forlan or Pazzini. They won't accept a role on the bench. They'd want guarantees before joining.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Not overly excited at getting Luis Fabiano...if he was a few years younger and a long term prospect as our striker then great....but at the age of 30, i just think again it is a bandaid fix.

The club needs to invest in a world class striker who will give us 3 to 4 good years of service...replace trezeguet FFS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)