The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2010
Fuck joy, we need effectiveness.

And I would rather watch Quag's youtube goals than Zarate's stepovers any day. Quag has scored some of the most beautiful goals of the last 5 years.

In this compilation, there is more beautiful goals than in both Zarate's and Menez's career, and that is only one season of Quag, 2006-2007.

No contest here

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Pfffft. Fuck joy? I watch football to see these flair players! :p

Anyways the first instalment to Cagliari will be paid used Paolucci, we'll give Siena Marrone to get Paolucci's half back and transfer the full rights to Cagliari for around 5 Million :)

Jul 1, 2010
Pfffft. Fuck joy? I watch football to see these flair players! :p

Anyways the first instalment to Cagliari will be paid used Paolucci, we'll give Siena Marrone to get Paolucci's half back and transfer the full rights to Cagliari for around 5 Million :)
Zarate and Menez are both cancers also, look at how they behave at their respective clubs. They can't finish, can't assist and whine all the time. Fuck them.

alvin_89er

Apr 11, 2011
This season, Quagliarella was better than both Menez and Zarate and scored as much goals as both COMBINED, while having played only 16 games.

Quag: 9 goals 16 games
Zarate+Menez=9 goals

Quag--->Menez and Zarate.
Quag is'nt a SS, he's more of a CF. Although Menez has got more ability than those two. He's fucking in-consistent, frustrating.

There are still a bunch of them in Serie A.

Guys like Robinho, Lavezzi, Sanchez, Menez, Quagliarella, Miccoli, Giovinco and Pandev all spring to mind as mobile, creative second striker types.
Out of them only Sanchez has the potienial to considered world class. Robinho use to. The rest are nothing Special IMO.

alvin_89er

Apr 11, 2011
Sunday, after the game, and team leaders will be under the curves to apologize to fans for the season a failure. An act intended by Andrea Agnelli
And that means what?:lol: So ambitous he hires a serie B rookie coach:lol: the guy's a fraud, and pretty useless, only does gimmicks and sound-bites, nothing else, complete joke:lol:

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
@Tre:
It's more about where you want to utilize those players. just by giving stats you're not doing a good comparision there.
on wings Zarate and Menez would do a better job than Quag.

If we were to sign one of them, I guess it'd be for the LW position, although they both can cover SS.

Are you serious about the 'Zarate can't finish' part?

Jul 1, 2010
@Tre:
It's more about where you want to utilize those players. just by giving stats you're not doing a good comparision there.
on wings Zarate and Menez would do a better job than Quag.

If we were to sign one of them, I guess it'd be for the LW position, although they both can cover SS.

Are you serious about the 'Zarate can't finish' part?
He can't finish. He is flashy but does not get the job done.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
He's has'nt played as SS for us anyway, most of his play is centered around the penalty box, does'nt really travel with the ball and take players like a SS:tup:
He's better at that than you think, Alvin. I succintly remember him saying that Juve were the team that finally used him correctly. His passing, bactracking to win possesion, and movement, are better than you think.

Is he a world beater? No, he isn't. But he is a better player than advertised. He was all flash and no substance up until this season. And besides, you could see the joy that he had in playing for Juve, and how it spread to the rest of the team. Something like that can't be discounted. The guy has heart, and so many players on this team are severely lacking it.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
He's better at that than you think, Alvin. I succintly remember him saying that Juve were the team that finally used him correctly. His passing, bactracking to win possesion, and movement, are better than you think.

Is he a world beater? No, he isn't. But he is a better player than advertised. He was all flash and no substance up until this season. And besides, you could see the joy that he had in playing for Juve, and how it spread to the rest of the team. Something like that can't be discounted. The guy has heart, and so many players on this team are severely lacking it.
:agree: Quag really won me over with his heart (and actually having ability). He was amazing versus Milan at the San Siro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)