The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (70 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
thats besides the point, i can see van gaal going there, we end up with conte and a load of hacks for players. and you'll see the difference. Juve copying the barca model my ass!
I know, I too think they'll get a good coach instead of Montella, just saying it won't be DD.
Why they finished above us in the Serie A and have a new management that looks like it's going to actually do something about the situation in the club.
DD isn't unhappy at Marseille you know, he even rejected Liverpool. In order for him to leave Marseille, it should be some special offer in place like coming back to Juve.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Federico Ferri and Di Marzio claims Pazienza and Pirlo will come. Pirlo doesn't care about the wages as much as the contract length (We offered three years - Milan offered one).

Di Marzio also says Ziegler is a done deal.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
To be fair to Nick, even if there was some talk about Aguero in place , they wouldn't come out right after and go public about it.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Why the fuck are we after Pazienza? We seriously don't need him. He neither adds nor offers anything that we don't currently have. If anything, he is a downgrade!
Some here are going to kid themselves and say he's back-up for sissoko and we reduce the wagebill and all that, how good marotta is and how he gets troubled by secco mistakes.

..And after a while he's going to be starting for us and before you know it we have wasted another season.

If this mercato aint gonna be something special then im going to take a break from football, cl and epl only for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)