The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuventinMalti

Apr 5, 2006
From http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/juventus/?action=read&idnet=dHV0dG9qdXZlLmNvbS00OTk2Mg

MOGGI: "Se però dovessi scegliere un suo sostituto tra Mazzarri, Vilas Boas e Conte punterei sull’ex capitano bianconero o in alternativa su Gasperini.”

Moggi said that if the options are those being mentioned (Mazarri, Villas Boas or Conte) he would choose Conte. Or maybe go for Gasperini.

How long before the Conte option becomes a favourite around here?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Is there an English version of tuttosport available? I have no idea where to get my juve news.. Oh well, I could always go read goal.com..
No need for goal.com, we have plenty of know it alls here in this wonderful gated community. Enjoy our pool side patio sipping on a pannucci reading faux Melos news. Or enjoy our pet friendly garden knowing to all of our wishful thinkers as the place to be where you can read a good piece of Nicholas's mercato fluff. Lastly, you can take a load off in our leasing office where
Mark can try and sell you one of his make believe stories, and on a calm cool summer evening you might be lucky enough to hear way off in distance the sound of a rare badass devil making his mating call that happens once every 3 years.

Sit back, click a few pages back and enjoy all the wonders this community has to offer.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
No need for goal.com, we have plenty of know it alls here in this wonderful gated community. Enjoy our pool side patio sipping on a pannucci reading faux Melos news. Or enjoy our pet friendly garden knowing to all of our wishful thinkers as the place to be where you can read a good piece of Nicholas's mercato fluff. Lastly, you can take a load off in our leasing office where
Mark can try and sell you one of his make believe stories, and on a calm cool summer evening you might be lucky enough to hear way off in distance the sound of a rare badass devil making his mating call that happens once every 3 years.

Sit back, click a few pages back and enjoy all the wonders this community has to offer.
Now that's a good ad! :D

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006

too many words, I said it in one line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)