The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nofuture

Mar 30, 2003
I just thought that LDN in last game played with 451 to great success, hope he continues this way (thou he lacks players for all positions). But in the next season I would sell my mother to see formation like this filled with Mascherano and Pastore

Buffon
RB - Bonucci - Chiellini - LB
Mascherano
Pastore - Marchisio
Krasic ---------------- J.Mata
Matri/Quag​

I recon Pastore/Mascherano combination would do Argentinian wonders :weee:, it could be like great creative force Zizou with real pitbull fighter Davids, whilst Marchisio doing quiet job in supporting both of them in box-to-box role (I strongly believe he would excel in 3 man midfield.
Also I'm praying for Juve to get Juan Mata (unfortunately we are not linked with him) he would be excellent on left wing. Both with Krasic would run any defense ragged.

With such force in attack and midfield we could even get away with mediocre RB/LB. Attack is the best defense!

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I love how so many members are giving themselves unnecessary false hope & anxious moments with the hottest prospects around. I guess this forum is gonna have more crying boys than crying girls at a justin bieber concert come this summer transfer window.

Nofuture

Mar 30, 2003
I love how so many members are giving themselves unnecessary false hope & anxious moments with the hottest prospects around. I guess this forum is gonna have more crying boys than crying girls at a justin bieber concert come this summer transfer window.
Just because we are optimists... :flag4:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
JB :touched:

Ermm.. I mean... eh.. :shifty:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Just because we are optimists... :flag4:
You say optimist, i say delusional. Wait until reality kicks in.

JB :touched:

Ermm.. I mean... eh.. :shifty:
Good times we had.:touched:

But seriously, if Chelsea is being rejected for 30m bids, how the hell are we gonna compete financially? We can't provide european competition, at the end of the day, young hot prospects like Neymar and Ganso want to join teams competing in the CL so they can show case their talent & get more recognition.

Marotta couldn't even get Dzeko who publicly declared his desire to join this team & somehow, we are gonna splash 30m+ on some teenager? Optimism my ass.:howler:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
@Nick: Sanchez :drool:. He's so going to Merda though. Seems a great day for random rumours though, there's plenty of good players being mentioned.

--

@Byrone: Unfortunately, that's pretty much the situation right now. We simply can't compete for top of the bill players/talents right now, whether it be due to lack of money or simply because we're, most likely, going to end up without any European football at all.

Nedvěd

I have a feeling that Chelsea are going to raid the market this summer and I can see them spending a shitload of money as it's the last transfer market they can do that, I think. Also can see City doing the same.

Can see Neymar or Lukaku going to Chelsea in place of Drogba and I can see Sanchez going to either City or Chelsea, or maybe Inter.

:(

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Sanchez wont move to England. He'd go to Spain or he'll stay in Italy.

He would of perhaps gone to United but he wont start there and you guys cannot afford him anyway plus have other targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)