The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
Ziegler all the way...
We can't sign Benzema , Adebayor and Dzeko! We have only 2 days :sad:

Please moratta sign Pazzini Signnn !!! :cry: or we can't score many goals...
Don't agree. But let's us at least agree on the fact that Drenthe will be an upgrade to De Ceglie.

Pazzini at this stage will be too expensive. I'd rather stick it out with what we have got, and complete the striking area with real stars next season. Adebayor could be done in two days, if we were willing to pay his wage imo...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
do you actually believe robinho will cost 10ml? thats bullshit.
It is possible for one reason, same one as Ibra went for 24 instead of 40m+ as initially demanded, its UNCONVCEIVABLE for City to still have him on their books come tommorrow midnight. They are desperate to get rid of him.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Don't agree. But let's us at least agree on the fact that Drenthe will be an upgrade to De Ceglie.

Pazzini at this stage will be too expensive. I'd rather stick it out with what we have got, and complete the striking area with real stars next season. Adebayor could be done in two days, if we were willing to pay his wage imo...
Drenthe would probably be an upgrade to DC but that doesn't say much. Anyone would be an upgrade to DC.

Ziegler is best option IMO, but I doubt we gonna get him.

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
I think Drenthe could come back to his old ways before he got his madrid disease. anyways Drenthe could probably be loaned which I doubt Ziegler could.

But don't get me wrong. I'd welcome Ziegler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)