The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
isn't it midnight of between tuesday and wed?

Van Der Vaart is practically out of the Real team, we should make a last minute for him!
And to be honest, if we are going to play a 'defensive' left midfielder like Pepe we should get a stupidly attacking left back...say Drenthe?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
concrete Michael?

we need a better LB than that, benzema is exactly who we need, if not him than we need someone like Elia.

fuck the books, go into a bit of debt if needed we will pay it off.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
why does everyone on here discuss Benzema as if it's in anyway a possibility? I've personally seen any articles linking him with us nor any talk from Marotta or DN regarding the player?

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
concrete Michael?

we need a better LB than that, benzema is exactly who we need, if not him than we need someone like Elia.

fuck the books, go into a bit of debt if needed we will pay it off.
It was the closing story on controcampo, and they are normally good with transfer deals, we shall see tomorrow i guess

Theres no decision to be made, Benz all the fucking way, but no doubt we will get Borriello.
The directors have to take into consideration the difference in economic factors and see what real/milan want for the players

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
The directors have to take into consideration the difference in economic factors and see what real/milan want for the players
Money money money...Juve is rich,i wish we could act like that,should be shown by the players being brought in,yeah yeah i know,no CL,a stadium is being built,etc etc..plus we were after Dzeko, and then we sold Diego,so money should be there,even Genoa are spending and helping other teams as well with their transfers..are we really in such a bad economic condition?I doubt it

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
A little off topic here, but don't we still need to find a second sponsor, for the away jersey, and sell the rights for the stadium name? Surely that will bring in some much needed capital if not this season then the next? Maybe with that kind of money we could afford to loan Benzema this season and buy him outright next summer, if he does well.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
it probably would, i think real might very well accept a loan with option, either way they can make some money of him, even if he comes back and we dont buy him.
Maybe im just being hopeful but why would we get rid of trez and diego and only bring in quag?

benzema would make a great SS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)