The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Yes, you are probably right, but those same ignorant fans would soon be cheering his name and wearing his shirt, once the goals started going in.
Of course and that would be actually very likely to happen. But our fans would be very intolerant towards him on the other hand, couple of bad games and the chants would start again.

Baggio10

All Italian Juve...
Jan 11, 2010
The rivalry has always been there, it's just the modernisation of the media that has blown it up.
Come on then heckle the likes of Baggio now.
im not heckling anyone you ...that wasnt my point. (i would never heckle Baggio EVER) no Ibra actuallly he did a job when he was here.

All in saying is i dont thinkwe should go back for a player who when he left insulted and critised the team. Showed little respect when he played against us, then pay the fella 8 million a year to coem back..

May 22, 2007
Exactly, and I'm openly calling out all the people who have this as their reason for hating Ibra to come out and say they don't like some of our legendary players such as Tardelli and Davids because they played for inter, also in less pressing circumstances.
Yep, just accept he left for the best deal Juve could get. He always maintained that the Scudetti were won fairly by the players after moving, which is so much more than what other players who were considered bigger Juventus legends could say.

He wouldn't join even if we had CL football though.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
im not heckling anyone you ...that wasnt my point. (i would never heckle Baggio EVER) no Ibra actuallly he did a job when he was here.

All in saying is i dont thinkwe should go back for a player who when he left insulted and critised the team. Showed little respect when he played against us, then pay the fella 8 million a year to coem back..
It's football, if I was playing as a forward for inter against juve I'd rough and tumble as much a possible with te likes of Chiellini, and be a bitch because it's all in the heat of the derby, don't tell me Davids would have been soft when playing us. The guy is a pitbull.

Baggio10

All Italian Juve...
Jan 11, 2010
Yes it was, it was between two majorly important presidents and rivalling families in the business world. Stop being a tool for fecks sake.
How can it be a stronger rivalry than it is now??? They hadnt taken 2 scudetti off us then??

Forget the stuff with Chellini thats football - and as for Davids i think we sold him at the right time he was never as good for them as he was for us.

This is pointless he isnt coming anyway u guys are dreaming:sergio:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
How can it be a stronger rivalry than it is now??? They hadnt taken 2 scudetti off us then??

Forget the stuff with Chellini thats football - and as for Davids i think we sold him at the right time he was never as good for them as he was for us.

This is pointless he isnt coming anyway u guys are dreaming:sergio:
No, I won't forget it, you said you don't like him because he wasn't curtious when he played us, don't double back on your own point.
The rivalry has always been the same as it was between two founding fathers of business empires.
The fact is your booing Ibra, even though he left in far more pressing circumstances. And despite this he still maintains we won Scudetti on the field(thanks salv), which makes your whole point about this rivalry never being as big before completely irrelevant.
This isnt about what will happen, im setting the record straight with you. Now out of your own principle, boo Davids and Baggio.

Baggio10

All Italian Juve...
Jan 11, 2010
No, I won't forget it, you said you don't like him because he wasn't curtious when he played us, don't double back on your own point.
The rivalry has always been the same as it was between two founding fathers of business empires.
The fact is your booing Ibra, even though he left in far more pressing circumstances. And despite this he still maintains we won Scudetti on the field(thanks salv), which makes your whole point about this rivalry never being as big before completely irrelevant.
Now out of your own principle, boo Davids and Baggio.
In what he said not the actions he showed.

he maintained when he went to Inter that he had always wanted to join them in the first place and he was an Inter supporter.

I REPEAT i will not BOO anyone, i just dont want him to rejoin totally different!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)