The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Well Zlatan here would be great! as much as i hate the guy, he is one of the few striker who creates chances himself and scores, is serie A proven.
Shame his attitude sucks. Anyway we should find another goal poacher as the replacement for Trez... God it hurts saying that.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
He could have become a true heir to Del Piero. First Capello and then Calciopoli ruined his career at Juve.

He won't come here anyway and even if he came, after all those gypsy chantings, I doubt he would be on good terms with the fans again.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
He played for Inter after Juve were relegated because they offered the most money for him. A top player like Ibra reaching his prime doesn't want to play in Serie B.
Exactly, and I'm openly calling out all the people who have this as their reason for hating Ibra to come out and say they don't like some of our legendary players such as Tardelli and Davids because they played for inter, also in less pressing circumstances.

Sep 1, 2002
He could have become a true heir to Del Piero. First Capello and then Calciopoli ruined his career at Juve.

He won't come here anyway and even if he came, after all those gypsy chantings, I doubt he would be on good terms with the fans again.
Yes, you are probably right, but those same ignorant fans would soon be cheering his name and wearing his shirt, once the goals started going in.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Seriously,
Ibra or Amauri/Iaquinta
Ibra of course..i dont care if we have a traitor in our team as long as he scores like mad,and giving us a chance to get back the scudetto..
this reason for ibra has played in inter and so we should not take him back is dumb,if Juve was in a good condition,which consists of good players and strikers who can score day in day out, then ok,no need for ibra,but at times like this,then ibra is definitely a huge improvement..
We wont get him though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)