The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Paolucci is like Lanza, not good enough.

If we need their premission, then I dont think Siena will let us have Ekdal back, but wont be much problem with Paolucci.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Thanks, if we'd have more buget maybe I'd sell Trez and buy Dzeko or Ivanovic or Kjaer instead of Rannochia
I would take Rannocchia over Kjaer I think. (either would be great). Rannocchia is huge and next to Chiellini would be a strong center backline.
Paolucci is like Lanza, not good enough.

If we need their premission, then I dont think Siena will let us have Ekdal back, but wont be much problem with Paolucci.
Immobile/Lanza would be good right now as backups, I want to see Immobile play though, he could use more PT.
We'd get Criscito for 7M
I'd LOVE to see him back...ugh, I hope we get him.

You can have me for free Z, all you need to do is ask :oops:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
That would be the only one I would take. But then the stream says we are broke as a joke so I guess that Ozil rumor can suck me sideways because its a lie.

Bettega needs to go old skool here and make a big coup. I loath at hearing rumors that Inter are after BOTH RANNOCCHIA AND BONUCCI!! That is insane, we simply can not sit back and watch Inter build the next indomitable military might that spans the globe. I will go on a fasting sabbatical if Inter pulled that off...we are linked to Crespos aka the new Inter/AC Milan buying washed up players and they are bringing in Eto'os, Sneijders, rumored to be going after Aguero, Gerrard, Rannocchia and Bonucci's....hell, even Fiorentina and Roma look better than we do on the mercato.

Every rumor that comes out holds no water whatsoever because we all know its probably not true, but then again hearing we have no money to spend makes us think twice about the direction we are going. God help Ciro should he stay but if Guus comes then hopefully he knows talent hidden in the far realms of Europe that we can snatch up before someone else discovers them.

That brings me to my next scathing attack on my club. Our scouting network sucks donkey tongue. Where are they, who the hell have the found? Do they have a clue? Is our board/coach sending them the right requirements for what we need in our team?

There are a lot of questions I am beginning to seek answers for that I am sure most of you are as well, we only have a little over 2 weeks to make something happen and we have 14 players available for gameplay and numerous long term injuries...we can't even get our own players back. Someone said Yago came back? Can this be confirmed? (sorry I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed clearly)

Look, we are a joke on the market now a days. People no longer fear pissing us off because they are no longer afraid to stand up to us. There is no "hidden" fear of Juventus di Torino that used to exist. Our respect as gone down the window because we have lost the gritted teeth that we once had. I am and will always remain optimistic despite how I sound right now, I still have hope. I always do. Forza Juve

:edit: I just changed my tampon...I am ok now.
Oh yes Hustini,we can-we can't find a proper coach and we 're far away from big transfers,we're out of C.L. by the way...so seat relax yourself and watch our management's meetings from game to game while inter are winning everything and spreading some $$$ they earned!!!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Oh yes we can,we can't find a proper coach and we 're far away from big transfers,we're out of C.L. by the way...so seat relax yourself and watch our management's meetings from game to game while inter are winning everything and spreading some $$$ they earned!!!
:depressed

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Out
In
Tiago- 9M
Andreas Beck - 10 M​
Legrofaglie- 3.5M :lol: to BornAgain FC
Marcus Berg - 8.5 M​
Zebina- 3M
Simon Kjaer - 12 M​
Amauri- 12m
Criscito - 7 M​
Iaquinta- 10m

37.5m

Net Spend: 0 M

I offer 25M to spend on anything else after this has been established, I reccomend Onouha, Kacar and a Striker.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
how about something like this:

OUT
Amauri (13m)
Tiago (7m)
Poulsen(7m)
Zebina(3m)
Legro(3m)

TOTAL: 33m

IN
Caceres(12m)
Rannochia(13m)
Criscito(10m)
Hazard/Ozil (20m)
Ekdal
Iago
Ariaudo

TOTAL 45m

Buffon
Caceres Rannochia Chiellini Criscito
Sisso/March Melo/Ekdal
Hazard/Ozil Diego Gio
Iaq

Manninger
Grygera Canna Ariaudo Grosso
Sisso/March Melo/Ekdal
Camo Alex DC
Trez
It doesn't look good enough to be a summer plan IMO. I'd like to see more proven and better players here to get us on higher level.

I'd take Rannochia under consideration but he wouldn't be my first pick and that D line doesn't look so good IMO. Considering we'd have Sissoko-Melo etc. still there I'd try to get some better fullback(s). Caceres didn't leave such a huge impression on me and I wouldn't say he's worth 11mln euros. Not so sure about Criscito, I'd like to have someone like Kolarov. Not slow, goos crosses and a crazy shot, that'd make our defense more involved.

Those 3 players look impressive, though. It would be a killer to have something like that.

Also, if we're about to play with one striker, there's just no way I'd rely on Iaquinta. In fact, I'd sell him. I see him a great back up who should play next to somebody but this way I don't think he'd do a good job. And no, I wouldn't think of playing him on Hazard/Ozil place.

That way one killer striker would be needed. Someone who's way better than Iaquinta.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Out
In
Tiago- 9M
Andreas Beck - 10 M​
Marcus Berg - 8.5 M​
Zebina- 3M
Simon Kjaer - 12 M​
Amauri- 12m
Criscito - 7 M​
Iaquinta- 10m

37.5m

My big question is,who would buy Zebina for 3 mil (for beeing injured and beeing out for 90 % of the season) ? Who's gonna buy Tiago for 9 mil?
By the way ,we bought Amauri for 23 mil and we are speculating about earning 12-13 mil on him. :depressed

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
It doesn't look good enough to be a summer plan IMO. I'd like to see more proven and better players here to get us on higher level.

I'd take Rannochia under consideration but he wouldn't be my first pick and that D line doesn't look so good IMO. Considering we'd have Sissoko-Melo etc. still there I'd try to get some better fullback(s). Caceres didn't leave such a huge impression on me and I wouldn't say he's worth 11mln euros. Not so sure about Criscito, I'd like to have someone like Kolarov. Not slow, goos crosses and a crazy shot, that'd make our defense more involved.

Those 3 players look impressive, though. It would be a killer to have something like that.

Also, if we're about to play with one striker, there's just no way I'd rely on Iaquinta. In fact, I'd sell him. I see him a great back up who should play next to somebody but this way I don't think he'd do a good job. And no, I wouldn't think of playing him on Hazard/Ozil place.

That way one killer striker would be needed. Someone who's way better than Iaquinta.
What about Rafinha??

juve_azul

Jun 6, 2005

I know it isn't the best possible escenario, but I tried to show that a competitive team can be built with little money.

I really don't think we can get Kolarov, he would be great, but he seems Inter-bound Dzeko would be and ace, though.

Which would be your summer transfer plan?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
What about Rafinha??
Big clubs are after him. His contract expires so his price will be lower. If he stays there till summer we might have a shot. A lot depends if Caceres starts to shine or not.

I know it isn't the best possible escenario, but I tried to show that a competitive team can be built with little money.

I really don't think we can get Kolarov, he would be great, but he seems Inter-bound Dzeko would be and ace, though.
Ye I know but I just say. Dzeko would be good probably but yet again I don't see him coming here. Milan might be his destination.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Out
In
Tiago- 9M
Andreas Beck - 10 M​
Marcus Berg - 8.5 M​
Zebina- 3M
Simon Kjaer - 12 M​
Amauri- 12m
Criscito - 7 M​
Iaquinta- 10m

37.5m

I offer 25M to spend on anything else after this has been established, I reccomend Onouha, Kacar and a Striker.
You want to replace Amauri and Iaquinta with Marcus Berg? He's talented, but he's no better than say, Huntelaar.

And keep Legro as 4th choice CB. Not good enough to start, but he won't complain and we can survive without the 3 million.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
You want to replace Amauri and Iaquinta with Marcus Berg? He's talented, but he's no better than say, Huntelaar.

And keep Legro as 4th choice CB. Not good enough to start, but he won't complain and we can survive without the 3 million.
Ariaudo-Chiellini-Kjaer-Anybody but Legro

That's what the 25M is for a new WC striker and someyoungsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)