The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So what do we have today

Crespo
Dembele
Foggia
Ozil
Benitez
That would be the only one I would take. But then the stream says we are broke as a joke so I guess that Ozil rumor can suck me sideways because its a lie.

Bettega needs to go old skool here and make a big coup. I loath at hearing rumors that Inter are after BOTH RANNOCCHIA AND BONUCCI!! That is insane, we simply can not sit back and watch Inter build the next indomitable military might that spans the globe. I will go on a fasting sabbatical if Inter pulled that off...we are linked to Crespos aka the new Inter/AC Milan buying washed up players and they are bringing in Eto'os, Sneijders, rumored to be going after Aguero, Gerrard, Rannocchia and Bonucci's....hell, even Fiorentina and Roma look better than we do on the mercato.

Every rumor that comes out holds no water whatsoever because we all know its probably not true, but then again hearing we have no money to spend makes us think twice about the direction we are going. God help Ciro should he stay but if Guus comes then hopefully he knows talent hidden in the far realms of Europe that we can snatch up before someone else discovers them.

That brings me to my next scathing attack on my club. Our scouting network sucks donkey tongue. Where are they, who the hell have the found? Do they have a clue? Is our board/coach sending them the right requirements for what we need in our team?

There are a lot of questions I am beginning to seek answers for that I am sure most of you are as well, we only have a little over 2 weeks to make something happen and we have 14 players available for gameplay and numerous long term injuries...we can't even get our own players back. Someone said Yago came back? Can this be confirmed? (sorry I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed clearly)

Look, we are a joke on the market now a days. People no longer fear pissing us off because they are no longer afraid to stand up to us. There is no "hidden" fear of Juventus di Torino that used to exist. Our respect as gone down the window because we have lost the gritted teeth that we once had. I am and will always remain optimistic despite how I sound right now, I still have hope. I always do. Forza Juve

:edit: I just changed my tampon...I am ok now.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
That would be the only one I would take. But then the stream says we are broke as a joke so I guess that Ozil rumor can suck me sideways because its a lie.
Don't let your hopes up

Il Werder Brema smentisce: "Nessuna offerta della Juve per Ozil"

:edit: I just changed my tampon...I am ok now.
Good. :D

Probably, given that that is all they really need, so they can blow most of their budget on one.
Yep. Something big will come out (and not from my pants).

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Does anyone remember when Camoranesi said it would take 10 years for Juve to ever be back to the strength and domination we once had? I used to think it would be done in 5-6 years. But the way Inter are going, he very well might be right.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
first Lanzafame was to come back then Yago came back tomorrow Paolucci could come back Ekdal could be coming aswell, we must be really screwed or they don't want to let Ferrara spend any more cash

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
There isn't the same need for expensive (and supposedly high quality) backup now we're out of the CL.

Might as well pad out the squad with kids.

juve_azul

Jun 6, 2005
how about something like this:

OUT
Amauri (13m)
Tiago (7m)
Poulsen(7m)
Zebina(3m)
Legro(3m)

TOTAL: 33m

IN
Caceres(12m)
Rannochia(13m)
Criscito(10m)
Hazard/Ozil (20m)
Ekdal
Iago
Ariaudo

TOTAL 45m

Buffon
Caceres Rannochia Chiellini Criscito
Sisso/March Melo/Ekdal
Hazard/Ozil Diego Gio
Iaq

Manninger
Grygera Canna Ariaudo Grosso
Sisso/March Melo/Ekdal
Camo Alex DC
Trez

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Between getting Crespo or getting Paloucci back, I rather have Paloucci back, he is younger and I always liked that Juve is the only team in Italy in wich Crespo hasnt played :D

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
is paolucci even any good? isnt it clear? we arent spending because we dont no what our new coach wants...obviously!...wishful thinking?

why can we not give immobile a shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)