The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
If we’re planning to spend big for a striker, Suarez is perfect. He can create for himself and Amauri. In that case, Diego will not be needed.

Krasic-Melo-Marchisio-Martinez

Amauri- Suarez

May 4, 2004
Even if we got all those players and keep Diego, Juve is not going to play that formation, Juventus will play 4-4-2 next season
I know dude, but that formation can be a 4-4-2, 4-4-1-1, 4-2-3-1 without a problem!
No coach plays a game with a basic formation, it changes as u attack and when u defend!. I just chose to show it when we are on the attack ;)..

Oh and btw, I dont think Suarez is that good. Saying that we dont need Diego if we get Suarez is a joke imo. Getting Aguero and selling Diego would be fine..

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Juventus officials want to sign new forwards in July.

The most rumoured options are Giampaolo Pazzini and Antonio Cassano (Sampdoria) as well as Alberto Gilardino (Fiorentina), while the alternatives are Edin Dzeko (Wolfsburg) and Luis Suarez (Ajax).

However, the newest probable targets are Marco Borriello (AC Milan) and Alessandro Matri (Cagliari).

Latest rumours are suggesting that Matri and Borriello could both join Juventus in July and become the team's new frontline duo (especially if AC Milan will sign Luis Fabiano from FC Seville).

:sergio:

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Juventus officials want to sign new forwards in July.

The most rumoured options are Giampaolo Pazzini and Antonio Cassano (Sampdoria) as well as Alberto Gilardino (Fiorentina), while the alternatives are Edin Dzeko (Wolfsburg) and Luis Suarez (Ajax).

However, the newest probable targets are Marco Borriello (AC Milan) and Alessandro Matri (Cagliari).

Latest rumours are suggesting that Matri and Borriello could both join Juventus in July and become the team's new frontline duo (especially if AC Milan will sign Luis Fabiano from FC Seville).

:sergio:
give me cassano dzeko or suarez.....pazzini would be an okay signing but no to gila matri and borriello

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
pazzini (Gilardino looking more likely still)
On the search for at least 2 versatile wingers, pepe likely
Buffon
cassani/lichsteiner---zapata---Chiellini---Criscito
Krasic-----------Melo----------Marchisio-------xx
Diego
Gilardino​
Badass Devil's predictions. One down already :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)