The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yago has some talent and an excellent control with his left foot. I agree with Suns. By saying he is an excellent youngster isn't necessarily putting him in the same bracket as Aguero or something.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I want a striker with great movement like Iaquinta, with great finishing skills like Trez, with Del Piero's technical abilities and ball control and who can win the ball in the air, chest it down, like Amauri.

Someone with all the best attributes of our 4 strikers, minus their suckiness.
I want Diego Milito :cry:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I want a striker with great movement like Iaquinta, with great finishing skills like Trez, with Del Piero's technical abilities and ball control and who can win the ball in the air, chest it down, like Amauri.

No you dont.

Your heart belongs to Olic. Stop thinking with your penis.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

Looks more like a Batistuta.

And how come you want that type of player, when you say you wouldn't mind that stable of wood, Pazzini?

(kako moze on da vam bude dobar meni nije jasno. Igrac je ocaj, a kosta preko 15mln. Ja stvarno ne znam sta vi vidite u njemu)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Looks more like a Batistuta.

And how come you want that type of player, when you say you wouldn't mind that stable of wood, Pazzini?

(kako moze on da vam bude dobar meni nije jasno. Igrac je ocaj, a kosta preko 15mln. Ja stvarno ne znam sta vi vidite u njemu)
I wouldn't mind Pazzini isn't the same with I'd like Pazzini :)

It's painfully obvious that modern football requires non-stop running from the strikers. Guys like Pandev and Eto'o were even asked to play on the wings, attack and defend. Milito was required to run all the fucking time and be everywhere.

I don't want us to live in the past and I'd like us to get on with the new trends.
But if the idiots fail to do that or don't plan to do that, then I won't mind if Pazzini replaces one of our strikers. He can't do worse than them, he can do better seeing how he runs more than Amauri and Trez, doesn't get injured like Trez and his finishing skills are very decent.

Of course, there are plenty of strikers, realistic targets, that I'd pick ahead of Pazzini. But the guy himself isn't as awful as you present him to be.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Me, I hope Real sign Milito, so their attack gets too crowded, and we can sign another guy who fullfills your critieria's ;)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I wouldn't mind Pazzini isn't the same with I'd like Pazzini :)

It's painfully obvious that modern football requires non-stop running from the strikers. Guys like Pandev and Eto'o were even asked to play on the wings, attack and defend. Milito was required to run all the fucking time and be everywhere.

I don't want us to live in the past and I'd like us to get on with the new trends.
But if the idiots fail to do that or don't plan to do that, then I won't mind if Pazzini replaces one of our strikers. He can't do worse than them, he can do better seeing how he runs more than Amauri and Trez, doesn't get injured like Trez and his finishing skills are very decent.

Of course, there are plenty of strikers, realistic targets, that I'd pick ahead of Pazzini. But the guy himself isn't as awful as you present him to be.
As for your last paragraph, you answered to yourself in the first part.

Pazzini simply isn't that (His finishing is decent but - no way he runs, no way he has a good technique. He can't do anything without a support) and I don't want to be satisfied with decent players that way.

Only clubs in Italy wants those. I wonder why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)