The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #43
    STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CNN ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dusan wants the old thread back!!!!!!!!!!

:p

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    size, traffic, recession, new mercato session, because I felt like doing it, global warming, cleaning it up so we discuss general players linked to us and make separate threads for the ones linked to us more constantly, because I'M THE BOSS!

:stuckup:
    I like the change, having seperate threads for players closely linked with Juve is better than just having one thread

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    The old one was alive and kicking, there was no need for part III. If there are new threads opened for separate players it's enough.

It's a good tradition to close it after some time, but not after each 2 months. Del Piero should have 1235 threads then.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    It was a normal thread with no off-topic. It was going all good, other threads were closed before so you could've said it's all good now so we are free to start a new ones. We can ramble 500 pages in 1 month, it's not a reason for a new thread. It's that sort of discussion, active.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #57
    :rolleyes: what the hell is this changing in your lives? FFS! Here, I'll merge all 3 just for you guys.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)