The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I see Juve, Milan & and Liverpool in the more or less the situation. Milan has no problems renewing with the old players which is certainly the wrong direction to take, Pool is losing their best players after Rafa left and Juve has problems attracting players.

I say that all 3 should watch out for City's offloads... btw what happened with the adebayor loan idea... can we get ade on loan and still buy Krasic?

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Skrtel would be good IMO. He's got strength, pace and distributes the ball well even when being pressed.

I'd love to see him here competing with Bonucci for a starting place that I bet he's gonna have. Can't see it happen though.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
poulsen for skrtel would be nice

can agger and chiellini play together??because theu're both left footed (just a notice)

i cant recall the incident clearly but skrtel had a fight with pepe in WC slovakia vs italy.anyone remember that?

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
So what realistic targets do we have for the LB & CB positions? Also, is one of these positions going to among the one 'big' signing that Agnelli supposedly promised?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)