The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (95 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I dont care where the fuck he can cover, he is barely average, I'll hate it if we signed that mofo.
Thank you.

I don't want Behrami either I was just saying that he would be playing on the right side of midfield if he does come to Juve. I agree that he is average
Man, how the fuck can he cover Camo's position if he can't play there? If you saw him on the right side it doesn't have to mean he can play AMR.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He was always playing as a RB when I saw him play. If he did, it was probably 4-4-2, he can't play attacking role like Camo's.
He definitely did not play RB during the euro's because Lichstiener started all three of Switzerland's matches. They played a 4-2-2-2 and Behrami was on the right, he drifted in from the wing to play as an attacking mid and was one of the Swiss' best performers. Once again I would not take him at Juve but he can play AMR

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
Seen him 5-6 games (back in Zenit too), and he is really really good. Tactically it might not make a sense, even if we dont have backup AMs, but if any of you seen the two games against Barca, you'll see what a little maestro he can be. Quite intelligent and orchestrates every move. Getting that for free would be cool.
Do you think he can play on the wing?

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
So this Dominguez guy is free in December? Can't play in the CL though. meelan, viola merda, Palermo and other European clubs(Atl-Mad., Zaragoza...) are interested. I wouldn't give him major $$$ in wages to snap him up. For a decent sum ok. His agent(Sivori Jr.) said he wants to make a deal in a couple of weeks. Dominguez prefers Italy or Spain.
Seen him 5-6 games (back in Zenit too), and he is really really good. Tactically it might not make a sense, even if we dont have backup AMs, but if any of you seen the two games against Barca, you'll see what a little maestro he can be. Quite intelligent and orchestrates every move. Getting that for free would be cool.
Where will he play here?

Dec 31, 2008
Thats better
Sagna's Juve link cools Tuesday 17 November, 2009

Bacary Sagna's agent has explained the player is happy at Arsenal for the time being, despite having great admiration for the Bianconeri.

Juventus were looking to sign a much-needed full-back in January but it seems like they will have to look elsewhere.

“The Old Lady contacted us not so long ago,” said agent Christophe Mongai.

“But for all we know they never made an offer. I think they might have had a direct talk with Arsenal.

“However, the player's wish is the most important thing and he doesn't want to leave London at this stage.

“He is focused on his club and national team. Real Madrid came for him this summer but nothing happened with them either.

“If one day he told me that he was unhappy things could change. Of course he admires Juventus and a move to Italian football wouldn't be unlikely in the future.”

Dec 31, 2008
tribalfootball :lol: Zuniga will move to Juve to plug the hole at left-back, while Molinaro arrives at Napoli to strengthen the right-side of their defence.
And other rumours say we might go for a loan move for Nani in december

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)